Main Menu

FOR SALE: 2000AD progs, March 2010 - Dec 2011.

Started by Tu-plang, 17 December, 2011, 07:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tu-plang

Price: Cover price on these is about 180 quid, but make an offer.

I'm in the process of shifting my life from Scotland back to Australia, which, unfortunately for me, means offloading the last two years worth of progs.

What I've got is everything from Prog 1676 (March 2010) right up to Prog 1763 (last week) - that's 89 progs, including the massive end-of-year prog 2010. I've also got assorted JD Megazines, a few Clints, Dodgem Logic, etc. (and my girlfriend's Vogues, if you're that way inclined).

There's some great stuff in there for someone who's been out of the fold lately, including two Zombo stories, Ichabod Azrael, Damnation Station, some great Dante, Savage, Strontium Dog: The Life and Death of Johnny Alpha, Kingdom, Dandridge, Absolam... and a whole lot more.

Everything is in the condition it was in when it came out of the subscription envelope, so almost all as-new.

I'm in Edinburgh, I don't have transport, so pick up (between now and December 30th) would be ideal. Open to offers for the lot, folks!

betel_uk

I've just received these today and all I can say is that they were in FANTASTIC shape and that Mr Tu-plang is an absolute gent!

Thanks very much mate and I hope the move goes well... remember: "Christmas in Australia is not like Christmas here, they have sun and lager while we have snow and beer"

"Thank you"  ;)