Main Menu

Christmas Reprint change shocker!

Started by DavidXBrunt, 28 October, 2002, 03:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

Apparantly due to legal problems they won't be able to print 'Fiends of the Eastern Frontier' so are going to use the 50 pages to re-print Sinister Dexter in 'Deaky Poobar, we barely knew ya!'.

Twice.

Tu-plang

Well, good to see they got their priorities straight and chose to reprint this classic strip!  Twice! ;)

HiEx

Aw damn, I was really looking forward to re-reading Fiends of the astern Front :(

Oh well, can we have a reprint of Bison (twice) then? Or perhaps some classic Mark Millar stories reprinted?

HiEx

alphadogau

Darn :( Was really looking forward to this.
Any idea what the legal reasons are?
They do have the rights dont they.

Couldnt they reprint Harry 20 instead?
Or some to the Strontuim Dog  stories from StarLord (Have they ever been reprinted?)

If its a choice between Sinister Dexter or 50 less pages. Id prefer 50 less pages.

Its not that i dont like Sinister Dexter, its just that I think its to soon to have a reprint
Are we there yet?

Tu-plang

Right, now reread the original post, with your tongue in your cheek.

DavidXBrunt

Yeah, sorry Alpha. It was a joke. Not funny I know, but there you go...

alphadogau

D'oh.
Look, i'm, not one to give excuses but I had just got back from a trip overseas so I'll blame the jet lag,
And the time change,
And the fact that I live in Austalia.
And i have a very small brain.
And I didnt have and friends growing up
...or a Big Trak

Yours Sincerly
Mr Gullible

ps Thank Drokk its a joke
Are we there yet?

almighty mat

A joke? Bugger, I was looking forward to reading this classic again!

Some bloody happy Xmas it's going to be now.

mat

DavidXBrunt

Oh, and to answer your Question about Starlord Reprints -

Titans 'Strontium Dog' collection from the 1980's reprinted the first half of the Starlord stories.

Another tale was reprinted in the 1987 special, 'Kure for Kansyr' was reprinted in one of those thick 'Best of Specials' and 'Papa Porka' also turned up in a special.