Main Menu

'Elp an 'ack out, wudya guv'?

Started by longmanshort, 19 July, 2009, 08:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longmanshort

Lo! Am hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction for a couple of things I need to dig out but can't find ...

So, do you know:

Which prog the Michael Jackson-u-like was thawed out, only for them to discover he was ... well, a bit damaged by the cryogenic process.

and

Which prog there was a Ron Smith-drawn Dredd tale in which there's a man made of clock parts, with cogs and springs and the like? Possibly set in the Cursed Earth?

I hereby fall upon your mercy and pity. Reward? My gratitude and loads of cash*

Cheers

M.

* may not be true.
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Bouwel

First question: Issue 513. Up until a bit ago you could have bought the original art from Ebay.

Hope this helps.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

longmanshort

Lobo Baggins

Quote from: longmanshort on 19 July, 2009, 08:07:33 PM

Which prog there was a Ron Smith-drawn Dredd tale in which there's a man made of clock parts, with cogs and springs and the like? Possibly set in the Cursed Earth?

Sounds like the Grunwalder from the finale of The Judge Child, prog 179 - 181.

Although he looks more like he's made of old typewriters to me...
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

House of Usher

Quote from: longmanshort on 19 July, 2009, 08:07:33 PM

Um... dude! If that is the Grunwalder you're thinking of, he's a robot (in space), not a man, and you're not wrong on self-deprecating designation "ack"!
STRIKE !!!

longmanshort

Dude! I'm only going on the clues Ron Smith gave me, so you can hardly expect his memory to still be perfect!

House of Usher

You're telling me Ron Smith's not really a fan, aren't you?  :D
STRIKE !!!