Main Menu

EXCLUSIVE - FIRST STILL FROM DREDD!

Started by Cyber-Matt, 19 November, 2010, 05:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaelvk

That's the guy. He's not exactly lying about stuff, but he's certainly exaggerating certain aspects of what's going on around here.. We love him to bits, but certain claims really annoyed me.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

vzzbux

If certain people are getting above their station then maybe the powers that be should be informed. But then again the more that is being thrown about embellished or otherwise is getting the word out to as many people out there that Dredd is definitely go. Free advertising is never a bad thing.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

R1F4

Quote from: Michaelvk on 12 December, 2010, 08:27:55 PM
The eagle is most definitely there, and it's not stylized.. It's just a little bit more integrated..

Eagle looks great! From a design and function point of view it makes more sense... Good work!

DKCX

Quote from: R1F4 on 13 December, 2010, 02:21:34 PM
Quote from: Michaelvk on 12 December, 2010, 08:27:55 PM
The eagle is most definitely there, and it's not stylized.. It's just a little bit more integrated..

Eagle looks great! From a design and function point of view it makes more sense... Good work!

:( This is tough to hear all the in-house people putting in the good word and for us to not see, oh you are so cruel!! We are left to speculate and allowing some members to imagine the worst from spy pics.
Glad it's a general thumbs up from the main people in 2000ad. At least it numbs the pain for us.

Michaelvk

Thanks, but it's all wardrobe's doing.. One of our lads did some concept images ages ago, but I'm not sure how much of it was used..

Being in the know is indeed cool, but I'm sure us in the know folk will disappear back into obscurity soon enough..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Misanthrope

The guy has taken the pictures off his site.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Buddy

It's only a matter of time before we get to see the full uniform... looking forward to it!!

And where is that Anderson pic!!!

It was mentioned AGES ago one would be released.... c'mon Tharg, get yer finger out!!

HdE

Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Steve Green

weehawk

Quote from: Michaelvk on 13 December, 2010, 06:47:43 AM
Dude, the gore you'll see in this movie is like no other gore you've seen before. Trust me on that one  ;)

That sounds awesome, Michael!! I hope it will be of Verhoeven/Tarantino-vintage gore!!

darnmarr

This is absolute torture...I feel like I'm been waiting weeks for every cameraphone picture of a half painted sign... They're making it now so we know that there's stuff to see! It's not healthy.
Oh please no, not a year of this! Damn you internet and your promise of instant information!
Where's my Cassandra? Where's my EagleShoulderPad? I want the finest EagleShoulderPads known to humanity! I want them here and I want them now!

(And yes, the gore sounds good and I'm liking the gore.)

Michaelvk

Think Predator gore to a degree..

I think after a year half of you guys will be feeding off of your own young, if this is how you are now! Try not too over-hype though.. You'll set ridiculously high expectations and only end up being disappointed. Pace yourself..

thelawgiver

Quote from: Michaelvk on 13 December, 2010, 06:47:43 AM
Dude, the gore you'll see in this movie is like no other gore you've seen before. Trust me on that one  ;)

glad at notes from those in the know that there is violence, but actual gore as well! you mean there will actually be gritty realism!!! lol
Twitter = @snarlsbukowski

doggettX

Quote from: Michaelvk on 13 December, 2010, 05:37:59 PM
Try not too over-hype though.. You'll set ridiculously high expectations and only end up being disappointed. Pace yourself..

Dredd isn't going to win best picture at the Oscars ?  :(

darnmarr

Thanks for the sober influence Michealvk,

Just a momentary impatience:

This is an opinion from a calmer place:

http://stuffinthangs.blogspot.com/2010/12/here-comes-judge.html