Main Menu

THE NEW SITE LOGOS...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 01 June, 2004, 09:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARRISARRIS

...so what does everyone else think of the new look 2000ad site? i dont miss the old one at all, it was to bland, this is much more user friendly, especially in the menus section, great job...

McNulty

I was pleasantly surprised when I went to the site today. I had no idea that this was on the cards. I hope my Cal-Hab story made it here alright... ;)

RyanKingo7

I quite like it, nice cool colours, I especially like that outline of thargs ship that you in every prog.

Demon Chicken

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!

It's changed!!!!!
Hive mind, join me in reppelling this "new" thing from our midst!!!!!!

Anyways, came as a bit of a bloody shock I can tell you, one day all normal.  Now this!  Gonna take some getting used to.

RyanKingo7

I was shocked as well, a came shuffling down the stares, shaking, barely awake, the one word in my mind, internet. I set down in my semi-broken seat, wiping yellow crust from my eyes, the screen was blurry, then I remembered my internet was not working. When I had found out how to fix my internet( ingenious in it own simplicity )I immediately switched on the large grey box, after resetting it, making an annoying sound. Then i clicked on that little blue icon, joy!!! It worked, then I typed the sacred address hoping againdt hope and bingo it worked! But what I say shocked me in a way I really needed to trult ake me up. "new layout" I said with glee. And I have been happy ever since, until I found out my site has failed to impress some squaxx, then I was mad, then happy as some said they liked it!So new layout gives people new views on my site, intreeging!