Main Menu

‘Superman & Batman’ movie will follow ‘Man of Steel’

Started by JOE SOAP, 20 July, 2013, 06:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Frank

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 20 July, 2013, 06:35:49 PM
They will soon destroy entire cities...together!

HA! I sometimes think both characters and their films banging on about bringing hope to the people while visiting more chaos and destruction upon them than Al-Qaeda could ever hope to do is a subtle critique of The Bush Doctrine, but I think that's giving everyone involved far too much credit.

Richmond Clements

Professor Bear

JOE SOAP

radiator

Thank god someone has finally announced a big franchise action movie for Summer 2015! The schedule was looking a little sparse there...

As the film itself, I'm not hopeful thanks to Man of Steel being a bit pony and the fact that with that release date we're probably looking at a real rush-job to get it done.

JOE SOAP

Montynero

Would have been more excited to see a straight Man Of Steel sequel.

It's a hell of a risk. Balls this up and they've killed two franchises! And I can't imagine it's story driven...such mismatched characters.

michael kennedy

saw this fan mock up

trying to take our Karl from us...

IAMTHESYSTEM

Karl looks the part and he's played one masked character already.

Good for Karl Urban's career -not so good for a DREDD sequel.>sniff<
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Recrewt

Interesting stuff. Looks like that JLA movie is being pushed back then. Perhaps the sequel will bring Bruce Wayne in first as his company bag all the lucrative building contracts after the damage done to Metropolis!  :lol:

dracula1

At the Con panel for this didn't someone quote a line from Millers Dark Knight Returns? That would be a interesting route for the new movie.

radiator

I heard a rumour a couple of years ago and pre-TDKR, that WB planned to continue the Nolan Dark Knight trilogy as a spinoff TV series, and that they wanted Karl Urban to play Bruce Wayne.

Frank

Quote from: radiator on 21 July, 2013, 05:40:12 PM
I heard a rumour a couple of years ago and pre-TDKR, that WB planned to continue the Nolan Dark Knight trilogy as a spinoff TV series, and that they wanted Karl Urban to play Bruce Wayne.

Warner Brothers were talking about a World's Finest film back then too, with Josh Hartnett as Superman and the newly minted Christian Bale as Batman. I thought at the time that wasn't the kind of crap Bale would be interested in (he was Patrick Bateman!), but that was before he decided he was John Connor too.