Main Menu

Why is my bottom missing?

Started by Malchidiel, 20 March, 2003, 06:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malchidiel

The bottom part of the site with the banner, sign in, help etc is missing. Is it just me, or are you tinkering again Wake?

Oddboy

Gah!  It wasn't like that a minute ago.  It's attached to the bottom of the page, but not in a seperate frame.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Malchidiel

Oddboy

So's the header...

Any reasons why Mr Wake?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Slippery PD

Crude and lewd comment time.  

Dont all women want to lose part of their Bottom?!?!

Yer "joking" slippo

Wake

The header hasn't changed.

I had a meeting with Dom-1 yesterday, who gave me permission to remove frames from the site.

The footer is now therefore at the foot of the main page, not in a separate frame. This is a good thing, especially for anyone using 800x600, since it increases the area visible for content. On a related note, it shop also stop people complaining about flanges.

Wake

Art

Malchidiel

I'm a lucky bitch, I can eat the entire contents of the fridge without putting any weight on. In fact I could eat the fridge itself.

Yer "sylphlike" Joolz

Slippery PD

I rrhink all the women on this site arent women at all, but triuck drivers.  Have you ever seen a slim woman in a comic shop?  A normal woman in a comic shop?  No.  Me neither.  

That said, when was the last time I seen a normal bloke in a comic shop.  Hmmmmmm......

Yer "ive just shot myself in the foot" Slippo

Malchidiel

"Have you ever seen a slim woman in a comic shop? A normal woman in a comic shop? No. Me neither."

Slim, I definitely am. Normal, that's the last thing you would call me. I usually get Goth, Mosher, Hippy or Freak. But you can call me Joolz.

ukdane

Don't mind the bottom missing, not so sure about the top.
I have noticed 1) when refreshing, I still get a grey bar at the bottom of the page where the frame used to be (should this still happen?)
and 2) When I post a message, the confirmation popup is empty (no thumbs up or down).
Cheers

-Daney

Malchidiel

It all seems to be working fine for me (so far).
And I actually prefer it like this.

paulvonscott

"Why is my bottom missing?"

A:  Because it was pinched.

Smiley

Malchidiel