Main Menu

Y'know what really grinds my gears?

Started by Link Prime, 12 April, 2014, 01:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Following someone on tumblr for their wonderful art work. Then they open their mouths and to realise they are horribly mysogynistic/ misandristic/ racist/ homophobic/ heterophobic (continue and delete as appropriate). Installed an extension that deletes all text posts. I can live without being called "cishit" ever again.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 04 May, 2014, 10:19:10 PM
Following someone on tumblr for their wonderful art work. Then they open their mouths and to realise they are horribly mysogynistic/ misandristic/ racist/ homophobic/ heterophobic (continue and delete as appropriate). Installed an extension that deletes all text posts. I can live without being called "cishit" ever again.

FTFY
You may quote me on that.

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Hawkmumbler

Ha! Very true. It's a phenomenal source for art and referencing, but full of the most pretentious and misinformed wankers on the internet.

ZenArcade

Talking of pretentious misinformed w**kers, I only realised my last post was my 500th.  Z

Quote from: ZenArcade on 04 May, 2014, 10:41:12 PM
Talking of pretentious misinformed w**kers, I only realised my last post was my 500th.  Z

I'm still bitter that no one baked me a cake when I reached 1000

ZenArcade

Daveycandlish

Quote from: Mister Pops on 04 May, 2014, 10:43:54 PM
Quote from: ZenArcade on 04 May, 2014, 10:41:12 PM

I'm still bitter that no one baked me a cake when I reached 1000

We did hold a party for it. We just didn't invite you.
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

JayzusB.Christ

Yes. The rest of us get cakes every fifty posts.  And cards and presents for every ten.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 05 May, 2014, 04:18:42 PM
The rest of us get cakes every fifty posts. 

S'right.  One of the reasons I post so much is I can't fit out the bloody door any more, and the reason I can't fit out the bloody door any more is because I post so much...  Two-Tonne Tordel Tubbs, they call me, but they're just being kind; it's more like 3.

ZenArcade

Well that just takes the biscuit, it looks as though there is a sinister and biased, cake monopolizing cabal lurking deep within this forum. Z

TordelBack

Screw you guys, I'll make my own cake! With blackjack and hookers!

ZenArcade

You'll need plenty of dough for the hookers and blackjack....oh and for the cake as well. Z

The Doctor Alt 8

Dough is for bread.

Batter is for cakes.

I can see you never cooked.