Main Menu

Y'know what really grinds my gears?

Started by Link Prime, 12 April, 2014, 01:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mikey

Quote from: ming on 04 March, 2016, 01:39:43 PMJust ask them to pick a number between A and D...  :lol:

Your name too shall go on The List.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

ming

Quote from: Mikey on 04 March, 2016, 02:55:57 PM
Quote from: ming on 04 March, 2016, 01:39:43 PMJust ask them to pick a number between A and D...  :lol:

Your name too shall go on The List.

Will The List be ordered alphabetically or numerically?  I'm fine either way, I like lists!

Public Enemy Number B, me.

Mikey

Careful now, lessen I goes upta letter 4 on ya!

Even writing that made my shoulders tense...
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

JayzusB.Christ

The Bank of Ireland, who have recently taken the innovative step of getting rid of both their cashiers and their customer service desk (at least in every branch I've been to lately).
I have no idea where to go when I want to ask them something.  I was left waiting 15 minutes last week by someone who said they'd be 'back in a second'.
I've made complaints, and yesterday, on pushing an employee for a while trying to get an answer as to where to go with questions, was told I should 'loiter about the floor till you find someone to talk to'. Yes, LOITER.
Not the fault of the employees of course. But whoever proposed these changes are cunts, plain and simple. They have become the ryanair of banks and I'll be leaving them soon.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

maryanddavid

With you J, I see them hunting elderly people to the machines when they clearly just want to go to the cashier. I think most of the Banks are going that way though. Credit Union the way forward I think.

The Legendary Shark

Heh. They create money out of thin air and still can't turn a decent enough profit to employ the requisite  number of staff.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: maryanddavid on 08 March, 2016, 09:53:13 PM
With you J, I see them hunting elderly people to the machines when they clearly just want to go to the cashier. I think most of the Banks are going that way though. Credit Union the way forward I think.

Credit Unions are infinitely better.  As soon as they get their own ATMs, all my money is going there.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Hawkmumbler

Petition to see Donald Trump and Katie Hopkins tied to a nuclear bomb and fired at Syria.

OH! But according to them we aren't doing that, so we are obviously the victims in this whole mess! Fuck these two and fuck anyone taken in by their shit.

Grugz

Katie and Donald tied to a missile and fired into space would be better then theyre off planet...

...wondering ,has anyone told Donald what "trump" means in England?
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

radiator

Platforms, such as facebook and slack, where 'enter' means 'send' instead of 'next line'.

What kind of raging psychopath would program it to do this?

Big_Dave

radiator

Quote from: Big_Dave on 24 March, 2016, 11:22:56 PM
shift+enter = next line

I know, but why? It makes it ridiculously easy to accidentally post things.

Big_Dave

90% internet comments are lol
or people tagging friends

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]