Main Menu

hurry up!

Started by zep, 17 September, 2003, 11:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieB

Wake - the Dredd feat. Death PB *is* identical to Titan's DfD hardback, save for the cover.

Email me offlist and I'll see if you've got the right contact @ Titan, and I'll sort out some cover images for you.

As to the Rebellion books, apologies again for the delays, but things are very much rolling now - NECRONAUTS is in transit to us; BUTTON MAN goes in a couple of days; HEWLIGAN'S will be printed next week (so around a fortnight til its in stores); YOUNG DEATH and then the MAKING OF JD:DvsD will follow hot on their heels. DURHAM RED, DREDD/ALIENS: INCUBUS (replete with intro by Simon Pegg!) and BANZAI BATTALION are all on schedule to appear at the end of their respective months (Oct/Nov/Dec).

Next year, I think it's safe to say that we'll be on track from the get-go :)

J-Bo-1

zep

just helping you now ,wake. cursed earth paperback is on amazon with cover.
everyone, is it worth paying extra for the big black deluxe ones?

zep

wow great job wake! you may hate me for nagging but it got the job done. anyone care to answer my previous question?

Dudley

is it worth paying extra for the big black deluxe ones?

From what I hear, most people don't really need to look beyond a Rampant Rabbit...

zep

SimonCowell

dUDE tHAT iS sICK!!!

zep

Dudley

Zep,

Please please please please forget I ever posted - in-joke, and not funny.

zep

ok but could anyone answer my goddamn question.

Queen Firey-Bou

i thought it was funny actually... ahem.

zep

whats going on?? you lot are normally nice and helpful. please help me im looking to spend money here! is it worth paying extra for the black hardcover versions of the graphic novels? please answer

longmanshort

Yes, they're very nice ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

zep

i hate you all. why are my threads never given attention.WHYYY?!!

longmanshort

I TOLD YOU! THEY'RE VERY NICE! I HAVE TWO OF THEM!!!!!!!
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++