Main Menu

Where dust goes to gather...

Started by Trout, 18 September, 2007, 02:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzzbux

Before I forget my local tesco had 2 of the order 66 double packs £9.00, couldnt resist. Just 3 more to go. Bought my son some cool spidey figures, similar line as the playskool galactic heroes as well
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Trout

I, Cosh

Kama, Cosh it's called a kama. Definitely not a little vinyl skirt. Sheesh, what do they teach kids these days...

What's scary is that there are circles where I'm considered the geeky one who knows a lot about this shit!
We never really die.

Tanky

Your various storage solutions alone make this an awesome thread! I've been trying to find a place for all my toys + comics since Booga unwittingly destroyed the only bookshelf in the house. I'm especially liking Commando's glass cabinet. Sephiroth and friends would be very happy in one of those!

You all have fabulous stuff!
xTGx

Richmond Clements

is that cringer hanging on your wall...

In this house, he likes to be called Battle Cat.

Heh. For a minute, Rac, I thought you'd caught your reflection in that last picture.

You mean the short bald guy with the beard..?

Bolt-01

RAC: Tom has the same Battlecat. Shame his armour is broken now...

I'll try and get a pic of Dan and Toms room. they've just organised a load of transformers in battle.

Bolt-01

COMMANDO FORCES

Just to let you know, the best places to get the display cabinets like the glass one I have is "Ye Olde Junk Shops".
I was looking for one of these (Granny) cabinets for ages and I saw this displaying stuff in one of these places and made an offer which was accepted.
There is one problem it wouldn't fit in the car so I borrowed a transit van off a mate.
One last thing, it was a bugger to get down the cellar. lol.
I'm always on the lookout for other means of display but stuff on ebay is a bit pricey and nothing ever seems close enough to warrant me collecting it. Ho-hum!

Trout

Bits and pieces of furniture like that will go cheaply enough at local auction sales.

I just use flat-pack shelving, mostly from B&Q, although I have a nice Ikea unit that holds my GNs, etc, in the spare room. I'll post a pic after my mum goes home next week.

COMMANDO FORCES

I look forward to seeing this Ikea item King Trout!

Trout

It's just a set of open shelves!

I like it because it's pretty solid and just the right size for comic stuff with spines.

House of Usher

I'll show you mine when I've had a bit of a tidy up - I need to get the electrician and the plasterer in before I can bring that room back into use again. At the moment it's empty of anything but tools.
STRIKE !!!

Richmond Clements

Good move Usher. I got told off for not tidying up first!

johnnystress

Some of my collection of life enhancing curios

not junk

http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/johnnystress/tat_1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">">

Trout

Hey, nice pics! I'm especially wowed by the V mask.

Where did you get that?

- Trout

W. R. Logan

was that one of the 'V' masks that DC were giving away at Bristol?