Main Menu

The Thrillviewer

Started by Rio De Fideldo, 17 February, 2004, 09:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio De Fideldo

Is it possible for some more Thrills to be added to the Thrillviewer section of the website?

It would be nice to see some more of the top twenty thrills added to this.

I often look at this at work and I'm very familiar with the thrills on display and would like to see some more.

Also some more recent interviews with droids would be nice to see posted on the site as well as more in depth droid profiles along the lines of the interrogation cube feature in the Meg favourites books, techniques.

How about Gordon's You're Next Punk columns being included or David's Thrillpower overload?

Wake

The Thrillviewer is somewhat problematic, since in theory any story appearing there might be slightly less likely to be reprinted elsewhere and earn it's creators royalties.

However, if I agree that short (1-3 episode) stories which appear in the top 20 are excellent candidates for it.

Wake

Slippery PD

To be homest, Gavins 2000ad review site has some cracking droid interviews and thus compliments this site quite nicely in that respect

Yer Slips

Link: http://www.2000adreview.co.uk/" target="_blank">reviews are us

Rio De Fideldo

I've read all of the interviews on Gavin's site too.

And the Sprout columns.

I want more, more I tells ya!

Oddboy

Wake, even 3 episode stories might be too long.
The thrillviewer is a pretty clunky way to read comics (compared to the real deal paperwise) - and going though more then 10-12 pages in one go could be come a bit of a chore.

Keep 'em short & sweet.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Richmond Clements

"To be homest, Gavins 2000ad review site has some cracking droid interviews and thus compliments this site quite nicely in that respect"

That D'Israeli interview is great, isn't it..?