Main Menu

The Buchan Sisters

Started by James Dilworth, 02 February, 2016, 04:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Dilworth

I wanted to put some more work into this.  Please enjoy!

JayzusB.Christ

I love it. The original got my no. 1 vote; it's even better now.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

James Dilworth

TordelBack

Splendid! If CalHab Justice had looked like this...

JayzusB.Christ

Just trying to remember, was there actually a second Buchan in Cal Hab Justice?  (If not, there should have been, and she should have looked like this!)
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

James Dilworth

It's always been a loose, wooly ambition/daydream of mine to reinvent Cal-Hab.

Part of that is the idea that Judge Buchan had two daughters that grew up to become judges.

I also imagine Brit-Cit Brute clomping around the remains of Scotland. Getting into fights with wild Scotties and a various assortment of beasties and monsters.

TordelBack

That there Magazine always has pages need filling, and they could do (frequently have done) a lot worse!

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: James Dilworth on 05 February, 2016, 05:30:44 PM
It's always been a loose, wooly ambition/daydream of mine to reinvent Cal-Hab.

Part of that is the idea that Judge Buchan had two daughters that grew up to become judges.

I also imagine Brit-Cit Brute clomping around the remains of Scotland. Getting into fights with wild Scotties and a various assortment of beasties and monsters.

I like, I like!