Main Menu

MAZEWORLD

Started by Bad City Blue, 26 September, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad City Blue

Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

broodblik

Do anyone know what is the difference between the different editions ? I bought the original edition
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Pyroxian

It's in a bigger format - 27.6 cm by 21 cm

MacabreMagpie

Quote from: broodblik on 26 September, 2018, 05:43:27 PM
Do anyone know what is the difference between the different editions ? I bought the original edition

The paper stock is different and it makes a vast difference to the artwork. Almost feels like the colours have bee laid down directly onto the paper rather than reproduced.

broodblik

Quote from: MacabreMagpie on 27 September, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

The paper stock is different and it makes a vast difference to the artwork. Almost feels like the colours have bee laid down directly onto the paper rather than reproduced.

Ok thanks for the feedback. I am not sure if it will change the look on the digital version
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: MacabreMagpie on 27 September, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

Wow - I knew it was a larger edition, but I didn't know that... Very tempted to splash out on this, now.
@jamesfeistdraws