Main Menu

Paisley Beer Festival 2017

Started by Pegasus P Artichoke, 17 February, 2017, 08:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pegasus P Artichoke

Calling all lovers of beer and real ale

The Paisley Beer Festival is back from the 19th of April till the 22nd April at the Paisley Town Hall

Cracking few days of good drinking await

Last few times I have been its cost £6 to get in with your glass or a £10 and you get three tokens to use on your first few purchases

I shall be there sampling the goods and eating my fill of bratwurst...marvellous stuff
We'll give them back their heroes

Buttonman

I shall be attending said event - usually good fun although a couple of years back it did get somewhat Bohemian when you had to sit on the beer covered floor. Well at least I did.

Fungus

Hm. I usually forget this but sometimes make an appearance. It's 5 mins from Fungus Towers, too.

Note to Slaine fans: the mead is *excellent*. Comes in several flavours, if I remember rightly.

Cheers!

I, Cosh

Normally a grand day out for all the family but supplies of the more unusual offerings start to run dry fairly early on Friday.

Actually, it's a few years since I've been so I'd be interested to see how the explosion of interest in things other than lager will affect the crowd and the offering.
We never really die.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Buttonman on 17 February, 2017, 08:49:31 PM
I shall be attending said event - usually good fun although a couple of years back it did get somewhat Bohemian when you had to sit on the beer covered floor. Well at least I did.

We'll expect some foodie pics Butt'man!

I'm surprised the give pint glasses out in the Paisley Radlands... or does everyone carry one?
DDT did a job on me