I
L
E
R
I
S
H
?
Well thats the best interview Ive rad so far.That Rob guy doesnt stop giving does he!
Some stupifying artwork to come in the tenseconders and the story to Breath space sounds as if its the new Badlands/cursed Earth story thats nothing to do with Badlands/cursed Earth scene, I, personally have been hoping for. And the thrills in it already have me tingling with anticipation!

Williams must be an exlnt fella to interview.He starts of all puce and nodding,(to the delight of our humble interviewer),then by the time hes talking about Bats hes going off like a firecracker.A real inspiration to my secret author,trapped beneath this pisshead/struggling actor/singer/artist exterior.Im sorry for spoilers but heres a few choice quotes that really connected with me.To find out what the hell they are in answer to; youll have to read the interview wonchooo!

"I kneel down, bend over, drop trousers and take it."

"Tiredness, apathy, laziness, self-loathing, extreme self-loathing, ?for fuck?s sake Rob, do some work you useless sack of shit,? play computer games, ?no really Rob, do some fucking work, I mean, come on man, WORK!? Make lunch, watch an episode of Alias. Give myself inspirational pep-talk in mirror to start afternoon in correct manner: ?What are you laughing at, you bald piece of shit? You fat fucking whore? STOP IT! STOP IT!?, play more computer games, eventually "

INSPIRED;D

Dudley

I agree with Carlsborg, that's an excellent interview.  

I reckon more creators should follow Mr William's example and get out and do their own publicity.  Can only be good for them, their artists, and the mag as a whole.  Rebellion clearly don't have the time/budget to get preview pages out to every comics website and trade rag around, but a writer who's just finished a series clearly does.

Richmond Clements