Main Menu

3D Dredd demo reel

Started by carzi, 15 June, 2007, 03:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carzi

Thanks for the advice Adrian. I hadnt thought of using the Dredd audios but its a great idea and would make it a lot easier for me. Thanks for the links.

ThryllSeekyr

I can't get the demo show reel to work. Is there any chance that this could be uploaded to you-tube.

carzi

I did put in on You Tube last week but the quality wasnt very good so i removed it. Ill have another go at it tonight hopefully and let you know. Cheers.

Richmond Clements

Finally got a chance to download this.
Brilliant work!

carzi

I posted the demo reel on you tube this morning for anyone having problems downloading it. The quality aint great but i suppose thats you tube for you. Cheers.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrlhkxYaa0" target="_blank">you tube

Funt Solo

Really enjoyed that - especially the music, mechanismo (in the proper, original and best, style) and getting shot in the face at the end.

Hope you get good grades off that.

---

(I concur with the above - as constructive feedback goes - there's not really any need for any exclamation marks there, but especially not multiples.  Oh - and the music skips a bit near the start - but you've probably noticed that.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

carzi

Cheers for the comments. Glad you liked it. I had to cut an extra loop into the soundtrack at the start so thats why it jumps a bit. I hoped it wouldnt be too noticable. (Audio isnt my strong point). I was trying to go for a comic book style with the text and added the exclamation marks to represent that but i guess i went a bit overboard. Ill know for next time. Thanks again.

judge sven

Yeah this looks really Drokk'n good. We true fans of Dredd have needed something like this to take the world of the Mega cityĆ¢??s to the next level. Clearly this is a lengthy process and a lot of work but raw talent shines. Keep up the good work brother and bring the joy of the Judges to the undredducated simps of the world with a smile on your face and a day stick in your hand.