Main Menu

A helmet to polish

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 17 March, 2008, 10:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

...although at £1500 (note the exchange rate!) it had better come with a nubile slave to do the polishing.

Wake, I'm sure, could do better!

Link: http://www.propstore.com/product-Street-Judge-Helmet.htm" target="_blank">"Bugger me that's expensive"  -  "I knoo you wuz g

Lock up your spoons!

WoD

Cheaper if you buy in US$, but still Wakes is better.  The 'shield' looks wonky to me.

Proudhuff

But what a great site, noticed 12 Monkeys tshirt for sale, same silly price  but with the phrase 'One of Millie & Alâ??s Bunch, Chris' on it, what is that about? anyone know?

Huff
DDT did a job on me

Tweak72

why does it have a hinged door in the back?
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Wake

I wonder how much the belt buckle cost. Probably in excess of £500 so getting on for 10 times the value on an SD Studios replicas.

I'd pay a lot more than £200 for a genuine prop helmet, but nowhere near £1500 for anything less than Dredd's.

Link: http://www.propstore.com/product-Judge-Dredd--Sylvester-Stallone--Hero-Belt-Buckle.htm" target="_blank">Judge Dredd (Sylvester Stallone) Hero Belt Buckle

House of Usher

"a helmet to polish" - heh, The Enigmatic Dr X, you crack me up!

That's what I said, too. "While you're down there, luv..."
STRIKE !!!

JOE SOAP

***why does it have a hinged door in the back? ***

That's where the biochip plugs in.

DanGeorge

I presumed the 'gate' at the back was to allow the back of the skull to enter...........if the helmet is a snug fit, you needed the extra room as I dont think the mouth of the helmet was big enough.

Nice helmet. Must have been a pain in the arse to make different sized ones too.;-)

DanGeorge

I presumed the 'gate' at the back was to allow the back of the skull to enter...........if the helmet is a snug fit, you needed the extra room as I dont think the mouth of the helmet was big enough.

Nice helmet. Must have been a pain in the arse to make different sized ones too.;-)