Main Menu

Welcome to the new forum!

Started by Cyber-Matt, 24 June, 2008, 03:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

How do, Monkey!

What do you want to know?

Ask a question and I can assure you, you'll get the reply in no time!

McMonkeyBoy

I be good and damn glad I've discovered 2000AD!(Cheap and action packed FTW)

I've read a bunch of Progs featuring the ABC warriors in the 1520 area and was blown away by the story but Im desperate to know what happens next! Which issues did the next part take place in because the few issues after book one finished had no sign of the next installment which was a downer. I was also intrigued by the Origins storyline but thankfully discovered that there's an origins collection avalible. Anyway back to the point I was wondering if anybody could tell me which prog the ABC warriors storyline picked up on again and Ill get to eBay and get buying right away!

Thanks in advance.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: "McMonkeyBoy"I've read a bunch of Progs featuring the ABC warriors in the 1520 area and was blown away by the story but Im desperate to know what happens next! Which issues did the next part take place in...

This might help:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.B.C._Warriors
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

W. R. Logan

100 Days in the wilderness and on return I still think the new forum isnt very good.

And whilst I'm having a moan where's the rest of the site?

Wake

Quote from: "W. R. Logan"100 Days in the wilderness and on return I still think the new forum isnt very good.

And whilst I'm having a moan where's the rest of the site?

I've moved it to 2000ad.org

W. R. Logan

QuoteI've moved it to 2000ad.org

OK, so is the site ever going to return or is it once again back to being a fan site?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me