Main Menu

f'in and blindin'

Started by zombemybabynow, 24 May, 2009, 11:37:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombemybabynow

i realise everyone's a bit older since i was last on this forum, therefore testosterone levels have dropped making us all a bit more grumbley in our old age but, when did this forum get so sweary?
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

JOE SOAP

How the fuck should I know?

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "zombemybabynow"when did this forum get so sweary?

Well, it's no more foul-mouthed than it was when I joined, if anything it's possibly slightly less so, since people* have started to moan about swearing in the last couple of years.

So ... you must be recalling some halcyon period pre-dating October 2001. I'm not even sure they had the internet before then, so you may be mistaken.

Cheers!

Jim

*[spoiler:2tes4lni]And, by people, I mean cunts, obviously.**[/spoiler:2tes4lni]

**[spoiler:2tes4lni]No offence.***[/spoiler:2tes4lni]

***[spoiler:2tes4lni]You twats.[/spoiler:2tes4lni]
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

I, Cosh

I swear most when I come in and start posting when I'm drunk.

I swear almost as much when I'm sober.
We never really die.

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

Not sure about the collective "We' as in the old age and the decreasing testosterone levels .I am 41 years old for christs sake with no mental or physical deterioration at all and i am just as fiery and swear just as much as i ever have.I am not *anywhere* near a male Menopause yet thanks.

I dont think anyone here swears excessively and others never ever swear.The majority seem to hardly ever swear.

I
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "peterwolf"The majority seem to hardly ever swear.

I know. Bunch of fucking pussies.

Good job I'm here to pick up the slack.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: "peterwolf"I am 41 years old for christs sake with no mental or physical deterioration at all

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "garageman"
Quote from: "peterwolf"I am 41 years old for christs sake with no mental or physical deterioration at all
:lol:

I see what you mean.....

That was quite stupid really  but what i meant was i am not past it.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Matt Timson

Barring the odd slip, I don't swear at all on this forum anymore.  Pity the other forums I visit- they get to pick up the not inconsiderable difference.
Pffft...

Roger Godpleton

I enjoy rap and hip-hop music so it is my duty as a middle class white young person to attempt to emulate my heroes. I still live with my parents so drug dealing or "hustling" is out of the question, and I don't really like the idea of getting shot so swearing is the most agreeable method of meeting my quotas.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Kerrin

I just wrote a long and rambling response to this but upon reflection realised it was beyond the pale.

The swearing on this forum isn't too bad. It seems to mostly be used for comedic effect and even then rarely.

Bouwel

I was almost banned from a manned spaceflight forum for saying 'damn'. It seems that it's run by people from the bible belt.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

House of Usher

Quote from: "Bouwel"I was almost banned from a manned spaceflight forum for saying 'damn'. It seems that it's run by people from the bible belt.
"Nearer my God to thee"? Ha!
STRIKE !!!

Bouwel

Annoying thing is they're very knowledgeable people; most are rocket scientists from Huntsville.

Still, we persevere.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-