Main Menu

GTA V

Started by Link Prime, 16 August, 2013, 08:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

I really enjoyed GTA IV too Radiator, and the subsequent 'Episodes'.
Personally, my all time favorite was Vice City. It was just so cleverly put together and enjoyable.
And that soundtrack...I actually bought some of the CD's, and still occasionally listen to them on the iPod to this day.

Just bought a copy of GTA V on Amazon there by the way, worked out 55 Euro incl. postage, so not too bad.

Pete Wells

Link Prime

Quote from: Pete Wells on 19 August, 2013, 12:00:43 PM
Here you go Link, gone up a quid since this morning!

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/playstation-3/games/action/grand-theft-auto-v/

Word must be out Pete, got an 'Error 404' for that hyperlink to their website. I'd say they've sold out.
Ah sure, I've provided Amazon with some much needed financial support anyway!

Goaty

Sometimes ASDA does got few pounds off on day of release.... Same with Call Of Duty every year.

Pete Wells

Quote from: Link Prime on 19 August, 2013, 12:14:18 PM

Word must be out Pete, got an 'Error 404' for that hyperlink to their website. I'd say they've sold out.
Ah sure, I've provided Amazon with some much needed financial support anyway!

Still working for me Link. Just pop your credit card details on here and I'll order it for you  :D

Satanist

You dont actually have to shoot prostitutes in any of the GTA games.

I use a baseball bat.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Pete Wells

Ordered this for £34.99 from Tesco using the code TD-R4NQ. Exciting!

Goaty

Quote from: Pete Wells on 22 August, 2013, 04:00:12 PM
Ordered this for £34.99 from Tesco using the code TD-R4NQ. Exciting!

Nice!! Thanks! Just order it! Let you all know that code finishing on 1st September!

radiator

Thought 'screw it' at that price it's worth a punt even if I can only play it for an hour or two a week - and I can save an extra fiver thanks to some clubcard points, so ordered a copy....

....or would have done, were it not for Tesco having the most cretinous, obnoxious checkout I've ever encountered. It can't find my address on its system, and as there's seemingly no option to manually enter an address, its impossible for me to place the order.

Nice one, you fucking chumps.

Wonder how much revenue that harebrained oversight loses them per year?

GrudgeJohnDeed

could you order it to a friends house who is in their database?

Goaty

I order it in 5 mins, with post it to my workplace without any problems, so it must be not your day?

Modern Panther

I've gone as far as taking a couple of holiday days off from work, for GTA time.  Well, its not like I was going to use them for anything useful.

Link Prime

Quote from: radiator on 22 August, 2013, 04:48:36 PM
Thought 'screw it' at that price it's worth a punt even if I can only play it for an hour or two a week - and I can save an extra fiver thanks to some clubcard points, so ordered a copy....

....or would have done, were it not for Tesco having the most cretinous, obnoxious checkout I've ever encountered. It can't find my address on its system, and as there's seemingly no option to manually enter an address, its impossible for me to place the order.

Nice one, you fucking chumps.

Wonder how much revenue that harebrained oversight loses them per year?

So Tesco is run by a bunch of morons in the UK too?
I had a run in with one of their stores / managers a few years back, and without boring you with a tl;dr tale suffice to say I've boycotted them ever since. Hate the place.

radiator

It's currently £34.99 on Amazon....

Link Prime