wild-seven

I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

COMMANDO FORCES

Those slippery floors.
I loved how he managed to grab that bowl at the end ;D

I, Cosh

We never really die.

TordelBack

The Special Effects video is close to being one of the coolest You-Tube entries, except for the mistake of using the 1997 footage of the Death Star exploding instead of the 1977 original.  Tut!

Peter Wolf

How to beat CCTV cameras :

http://www.youtube.com/user/peterwwolf#p/a/f/0/t4-Pv_akVFM

[As a side note pointing the laser beam of a high powered laserpen directly into the lenses of them fries the lense and blinds them]
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mike Gloady

Wow.  I'll be sure to try that next time I'm playing Metal Gear....
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

TordelBack

QuoteHow to beat CCTV cameras

That hat's got to increase your chances of being shot, though.

I, Cosh

Quote from: TordelBack on 26 October, 2009, 09:12:26 AM
The Special Effects video is close to being one of the coolest You-Tube entries, except for the mistake of using the 1997 footage of the Death Star exploding instead of the 1977 original.  Tut!
I did think that was an odd choice. The Matrix seemed to be a major omission, but it was still pretty damned cool.
We never really die.

the shutdown man

You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

planetmirth

QuoteTop notch horrow for Halloween

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y&feature=topvideos#movie_player

I wouldn't have thought 10 minutes of watching [spoiler]someone being hit with a spoon[/spoiler] could be entertaining - but it was!!  ;)
'A computer once beat me in chess... but it was no match for me in kick-boxing!'
Visual Effects Examples

johnnystress

If your Dad doesn't have a beard--you've got two Mums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U

Dandontdare

with ref to those last 2 links, does the hivemind have any info about Adobe Flash Player? Both of those links tell me to install the latest version,, and the ITVplayer did the same thing the other night. I've installed the fecking thing about six times now (the latest was this very evening as prompted by Firefox after it updated itself). It always seems to have installed successfully and I then restart my computer or restart Firefox when prompted, but I still keep getting demands to install the latest one or things don't work! Anyone know what's going on?

Dandontdare

Ah, no sweat, seems to be working now. Just tried to access a Flash mini-game and there was a nice clear button that said "install plug-ins?". Looks like that Firefox update and last download was the issue. They don't make it easy though do they? I looked everywhere to see if there was something else I should be doing to install it, but found nowt. maybe I'm just a bit thick.

vzzbux

DDD I keep coming across this problem on facebook, just end up ignoring it fucking pain in the ass.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.