Main Menu

Take Thrill-Power To Work Day - March 28th

Started by Albion, 07 March, 2014, 04:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albion

Today was Take Your Action Figure To Work Day.

I only found out about it this morning from a post on Facebook.
The Idea is to take an action figure to work and post at least five pictures of it on Twitter and Facebook with the hashtag #actionfigureworkday.

I thought it was fun so I took some photos of my Johnny Alpha figure and uploaded them.
Some fellow squaxx "liked" them on Facebook and Trout Trousers suggested we do something similar.
So......

How about on March 28th we take a thrill-powered item to work, it could be a figure, a Prog, a Meg, anything you have that is 2000AD related, and we post pictures of them on Twitter or Facebook and on this thread.

#thrillpowerworkday

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Link Prime

Hello Albion...
I'd like to play this Game.

Albion

That's the spirit Link.
Get your thinking caps on everyone, three weeks until #thrillpowerworkday.

Link Prime

Have to dig out my Durham Red Reaction figure for the 28th...
No shit- her legs are longer than mine!

Or maybe my small army of Judge Fire Heroclix received from Uncle Tharg?
My only concern is that Buttonman would out-do me 3-1

Hawkmumbler

Haha! Yup! I'm in. I work in a dive store so i'm gonna have to take my copies of Disaster 1999. :lol:

Mike Carroll

What an absolutely excellent idea, Albion!

Unfortunately, I won't really be able to participate because every day is Take Thrill-Power to Work Day for me... I might try to persuade my wife to do it, though!

-- Mike

IndigoPrime

I work from home. My study has every issue of 2000 AD, in a load of card boxes. Every day is major thrill-power at work day for me!

Trout

I'm not sure that I'll manage five pics, but count me in!

As it happens, I found some of my badges this morning. I'm sure I can get something thrillpowered into the Canadian wastes!

Albion

One picture or as many as you like will do. We just need some workplace thrill-power, even if you work at home.

Albion

One week to go.

March 28th take a thrill-powered item to work, it could be a figure, a badge, a keyring, a Judge helmet, a Prog, a Meg, anything you have that is 2000AD related, and we post pictures of them on Twitter, Facebook and on this thread.

#thrillpowerworkday

Albion

Hawkmumbler

Trout

COMMANDO FORCES

hippynumber1