Main Menu

DreddCon VI Schedule

Started by 2000AD Online, 22 September, 2005, 08:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Oh man, this just gets worse ans worse.

I'm now gonna miss THE MIGHTY JOCK!!, McCarthy AND Bisley.

Quite a good line up, might be an idea to start planning to run this event over two days and give the driods more time at the sketch table and throw in a few more talks etc...

Have a great time to all attending, you lucky people, and I'm now off to start saving for next years event.

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Wake

I'm sure Rufus will have some of Henry's Shakara artwork for sale.

Cheers,

Wake

Quirkafleeg

>What? No scheduled fights?

It's always more fun to make these things spontaneous

Slippery PD

A word for newbies.  See a large man in a bright orange shirt, that where these "fights" tend to occur....

Slips

Matt Timson

have you not heard?  Gary's no longer 'large' and so won't be in orange.

I suppose he's a bit like the Thing in that respect.  This is his 'Ben Grimm' stage.  I keep trying to tell him that nothing Richards does *ever* lasts- but will he listen?

I predict the return of the Thing within the year...

;)
Pffft...

Quirkafleeg

Mat, I'm surprised you've got any time to spend in here, what with all those Weight Watchers classes you must be attending....

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Will I. Cooling

Its a shame they could get Pat Mills for the satire/politics stand; he'd have been perfect for it!

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Will I. Cooling

Its a shame they couldn't get Pat Mills for the satire/politics stand; he'd have been perfect for it!

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Dudley

Just to cover that line off -

No Mills.  No Wagner.  No Grant.  No Rennie.  No Ezquerra.

But an awful lot of very interesting and funky people there nonetheless.

Al_Ewing

Is Diggle coming? I don't see his name...
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.