Main Menu

TANK GIRL SKIDMARKS... OUT IN JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE #275

Started by +rufus+, 27 June, 2008, 09:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

+rufus+

Hello Everyone,

Our new Tank Girl series, SKIDMARKS, will be making its debut in  the Judge Dredd Megazine #275.

I'll post Cover sketches and pencils up closer to publication date.

Also Tank Girl - VISIONS OF BOOGA  #3 out soon from IDW Comics.... go get it! It's definitely the one I'm happiest with...

I hope you'll like it!

Tanks,

Rufus (Artist, Team Tank)

Scottiepunk

I love that cover Rufus, good work. Looking forward to Tank Girl in the meg.

+rufus+

Cheers Scottie, good to 'see' you back here!

These are promos, the cover will be posted later so as not to spoil Tharg's carefully laid designs!

:-) Ruf

skurvy

Proudhuff

Looking good Mr Rufus...  can't wait for that Meg story to start.

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

Mrs Rufus : Are you watching the Wacky Races again?

Mr Ruffcutt Rufus: ah, mmm, its research dear.

Mrs Rufus: what with a Tom Waits sound track? Back to the board!
DDT did a job on me

ukdane

Lovely, just lovely,
The only Dreddcon I've been to, where I met Rufus, I was collecting RT sketches.
The next time I have the pleasure of meeting you Rufus, it'll be a nubile Tanky   :shock:
Cheers

-Daney

Lord Running Clam

Oh, those are some great pictures.

I'm looking forward to this as it will be the first Tank Girl I've read.

gurnard

These look fantastic.  I am loving Visions of Booga at the moment great stuff.  Nice to see Tank Girl return, thanks.

Buddy

This will be fantastic!!!!

Met up with Ruf and Alan Martin in Derry a few weeks ago and they both are on the same wavelength about what should be happening with Tank Girl and all her mates.... and the art is spot on, excellent work there coming in from the ever improving Studio Dayglo.

Sorry for skipping off early that day Rufus... I had a 2 hr drive home, see you again soon anyways I hope... (you still coming over in August??).

I don't get the Meg but I'll be picking these issues up for sure.

J!

worldshown

One question.

As I have never read Tank Girl before and only vaguely remember seeing the film once (whilst drunk), will I be able to follow the new stories without knowledge of the older series?

+rufus+

Yes.

It's a self contained ongoing story.

:-)

Umpty... see you soon! (I hope)

opaque

mogzilla

Saw this adverted on the (final) extreme edition. FREE GRAPHIC NOVEL????!!! JOCK??????!!!!!!
c'mere ,theres more...FREE GRAPHIC NOVEL EVERY MONTH???

if its a ploy to get more folk buying the meg/ploy to shift unsold old gns/signs of the "credit crunch" fine.if its thargy just being extremely nice ,better. but i will reserve a copy with me agent from now on!!!!

cheers thargy boy!!! :D

Mardroid

It's not really free as the price of the meg is going up a couple of quid.

Still seems a very good deal though.

JayzusB.Christ

'As I have never read Tank Girl before and only vaguely remember seeing the film once (whilst drunk), will I be able to follow the new stories without knowledge of the older series?'

If you could read some of the older Tank Girls you'd have a laugh - continuity really wasn't a priority.  And you're very lucky to have been drunk when you saw the film; Pray you'll never see it any other way
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"