Main Menu

yoincks! followed closely by bah!

Started by judgefloyd, 20 April, 2013, 11:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

judgefloyd

yoincks! I have extra work which will bring in some much needed extra money!

Bah! I have to do the extra work as well as my regular job - which is why it's 5.30 am and here I am doing it

Trout

Edited to remove content because I shouldn't post about work-related stuff. Nothing to see here...  :D

TordelBack

The Trout is wise.  Evil, certainly, but also wise.  Wevil?

judgefloyd

Yoincks! An interesting post about the Trout's no-doubt-interesting work

Bah! He's deleted it

Yoincks! Speculating about what it might have been is probably more fun than the post itself

Link Prime

Yoincks: Just had a CRACKIN weekend in Liverpool.
Bah: I'm stone cold broke. As in a broken fridge. WTF happened the cheap booze guys? I'd have spent less in Monaco.

Mardroid

Yoinks!: Just had a weekend holiday in Swindon/Cotswolds area with some good friends.

Bah!: Apart from holiday being shorter than I would have liked due to work commitments* I found out yesterday that one of the other administrators had suddenly got another job elsewhere and from today I'm required to work all week.**

Yoinks!: More money. And while the week is inevitably passing more slowly now, I could do with said money. And the job isn't bad overall.

*Originally the work commitments of the lady I travelled with as she had to be back to work on Monday. When I booked the holiday I actually started work on Tuesday but I didn't want to leave her to travel by herself. Since then my first work day moved to Monday anyway so it was just as well.

** Yeah I know. Most working folk have to work five days. I'll admit I liked the freedom of having a day off between work-days though.

Cyberleader2000

Yoinks!: some one dropped off my missing prog last night.

Bah!: there is a tinny rip in the top of the prog.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Dandontdare

Yoincks! - Got home from very enjoyable evening at cinema and pub on Friday to find a backlog of 3 progs waiting for me. Changed into my PJs, poured a large JD & coke, and settled down... only to discover BAH! I'd left my bag (containing my specs, phone and baccy) in the pub. Had to get dressed again and then run back to pub in the rain before it shut.

amines2058

Bah: Am in work  :(

Yoinks: Just found out that Discovery Channel are in my workplace this week filming an episode of 'How its Made'!  :o :D

Bah: Found out that they are not filming in my production area meaning that my chance of 15 minutes of fame are gone.  :'(

shaolin_monkey

Bah:  I woke at 7.41am.  I was due to start work at 8am.

Yoinks:  I was up, showered and dressed within 5 mins.  I completed a normally 15 min cycle in 10 mins.  A lift arrived quickly and took me straight to my floor.

Bah:  I was still 3 mins late, arriving at 8.03am.

Yoinks:  From sound asleep to in work in 22 minutes!

judda fett

Yoinks! It's my birthday, got DoC Endgame, Book of Scars, Cage - Kill The Architect LP.

Bah! I'm working an evening shift tonight.

Yoinks! Drokk, Future Quake, Something Wicked, Zarjaz have arrived at my flat.

Bah! I won't be able to read them till I get back from work tomorrow.

Tiplodocus

Bah: Traffic means on the rare day I take the car, I'm running late.

Yoinks: I find a fiver walking across the car park.

Bah: I round the corner to see a woman patting herself down and searching her bags. She's just dropped the fiver.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Banners

Yoincks! National Rail app says my train is running on time at 22:07.

Bah!: There is no train here.

Hawkmumbler

Yoink! Got an interview for an apprenticeship in leisure and fitness!

Bah! Said interview took 4 HOURS plus a physical (anticipated the latter) and missed the only opportunity to collect dive kit for scuba diving in Anglesey on Saterday. >:(

Rog69

Yoinks: Found a supply of my favorite German wheat beer.

Bah: It gave me the shits.