Main Menu

Shopping Pages

Started by K2, 28 February, 2018, 12:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K2

I've not been able to register an account, or even send a "contact us" message via the shopping portal.  Is it currently inoperable?  All I can guess otherwise is that yahoo email accounts aren't accepted.  Unfortunately, I can't contact them to find out.

Any insights?

K2

lewism109

I've got a bt/yahoo email account registered to the shop, so I reckon it must be something else.

Any specific error messages? or did you just a blank page?

K2

Quote from: 500 on 28 February, 2018, 08:20:31 AM
Any specific error messages? or did you just a blank page?

Thanks for the response lewism!  500, It shifts to a blank page with this as a narrow banner at the top.

"Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

It does that with any and every  action/entry I try to make be it contact, login, signup, etc..

Thanks guys for helping out!

K2

There's an ongoing issue that only affects the store once a week for about 20 mins which is currently being looked into.

Looks like you tried to access the store when the issue last occurred. If you try again it should be fine

K2

500; Will do, though it has been over numerous attempts, days, and times that I have tried.

Thanks again!

K2

K2

500; No luck, thanks for the help in any case ;)

K2

Are you using a proxy or VPN service to access the store?

K2

500;

Nope, just plain old high-speed cable as a service direct to the site.  Once again, I'm betting it's due to the yahoo email, however I don't like using our internet provider emails except for direct personal/business interactions with people I know personally.

Thanks again!  Maybe I'll try one of our provider accounts one day.  I'll think on it.

K2

We have many registered customers who use yahoo accounts with no issues so I doubt its that. Do you have access to another internet connection (work/mobile/etc) just to rule that out?

K2

500;

No, sorry I can't help in that regard.  Our other connections are on the tin-foil hat side of secure.  Perhaps I can check if I head over to a friend's home, yet even then I'd suspect that they're using Charter Cable as well.

No worries, I sincerely appreciate your attention to this.  Like my Husband says "God made stamps and envelopes for a reason." ;)

K2

K2

500;

For the record, roughly a couple weeks ago the registration feature finally worked.  There are still a couple bugs (of which I can't recall what they were exactly atm), yet I was finally able to register.

Thanks for your efforts!

K2

2000ADWebDroid

Quote from: K2 on 26 May, 2018, 02:27:41 PM
500;

For the record, roughly a couple weeks ago the registration feature finally worked.  There are still a couple bugs (of which I can't recall what they were exactly atm), yet I was finally able to register.

Thanks for your efforts!

Great, glad to hear it. Do let us know if you encounter any other issues - though these are best reported through the "Contact Us" form on the 2000 AD web shop (i.e. https://shop.2000ad.com/contact-us ), selecting the Enquiry option "Website Technical Problems", as all these enquiries are tracked. Thanks!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

NapalmKev

I've tried resetting my password for the shop a few times but have received no email. Can anyone help please?

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"