Main Menu

Why is my bottom missing?

Started by Malchidiel, 20 March, 2003, 06:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Firey-Bou

cool ! yup its better like this.

& as for the doubting DiG et alles, show me a comix shop within 100miles & i'll flounce around in it, slimmly. Ignore his taunts Malchi, hes just angling for lewd photographic evidence.

Oddboy

There were females in the last comic shop I was in. But as they were Japanese & looking at the Manga section, does this still count?
Better set your phaser to stun.

paulvonscott

Malchidiel

"hes just angling for lewd photographic evidence."

And I've got loads, locked safely in vaults.

Tu-plang

There was a normal girl i my local comic shop! yes there was! I even see her sometimes around town since it shut down (grumble grrr).

Malchidiel

Wake, since you've tinkered I've noticed that the page loads faster now. Nice one.

Slippery PD

Damn Boo Am I so transparent.  No I wasnt angling for photographic evidence but if you have any to share :-)

Yer Slippo

Queen Firey-Bou

well heres me looking very foxyhttp://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:EZhcmuJZBoQC:www.btinternet.com/~edsyder/images/paintings/trucker.jpg">

Queen Firey-Bou

& againhttp://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:qB8tRrDMkFIC:www.northamerica.ch/Trucker.jpg">

Malchidiel

Phwoar Bou. I think I might even turn for you :)

Quirkafleeg

Valhalla

hmmm i still have to scroll left to right to read messages.

I tried changng fornt size and ticking things in accesability option all to no avail.

Does anyone else have to scroll left to right or is it just me?

Val.

Queen Firey-Bou

have you had a look at yur moniter wotsit size ? I'm on 800X600 but i know others prefer smaller.
its only on certain threads with long Noooooooo's ! etc i have to do it.

comms_droid

Frankly, I'm disgusted...

Still, there's always ebay.

Devons Daddy

i like it wake.
small but noticeable differnce in the viewing pleasure.
once again a change for the better.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!