Main Menu

‘Dark Judges’ Online Miniseries

Started by JOE SOAP, 06 October, 2014, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 15 October, 2014, 09:56:21 AM
Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 15 October, 2014, 06:26:48 AM
One of those 90s MTV type animations?    Doesn't sound too promising.

If you only want it to be live-action it'll be a disappointment either way. I thought a lot of those MTV Liquid TV/Oddities style cartoons had a decent sense of character.

Absolutely.  The Tick, Aeon Flux, Daria... what's not to like (in terms of design).

dweezil2

Animated is fine by me!
It's like a comic, but you know, it moves!   ;)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Goaty

I am happy with Animated on Dark Judges, as live-action would be lots of works. it sounds perfect as prequel!

Zenith 666

Begging the forgiveness of everyone who made judge minty.

Steve Green

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: TordelBack on 15 October, 2014, 10:32:40 AM

If you only want it to be live-action it'll be a disappointment either way. I thought a lot of those MTV Liquid TV/Oddities style cartoons had a decent sense of character.
You forgot The Maxx plus all those Borowczyk and Svankmajer inspired animated shorts by the Quay Brothers.

Absolutely.  The Tick, Aeon Flux, Daria... what's not to like (in terms of design).

TordelBack

Indeed - I actually meant to say The Maxx, not The Tick, but either would be good. 

Steve Green

I'd would love to have seen something in a Yuri Norsteyn 'Overcoat' style... of course it would never get finished...

Third Estate Ned

If it looked anything like Æon Flux, I would be well pleased. If we're going to see the Dark Judges animated, I want them to be unsettling and horrific in a sci-fi environment. From what I remember back when they showed bits of it on Liquid TV, the Æon Flux look that could well achieve that.

Third Estate Ned

Sorry:  "...the Æon Flux look could well achieve that."

mimikeke

To be honest, I'd probably still be excited if it was freakin Squidbillies style.

Third Estate Ned

Quote from: mimikeke on 15 October, 2014, 06:20:38 PM
To be honest, I'd probably still be excited if it was freakin Squidbillies style.

Looking at pictures for that made me wish for a Krang mini-series.

TordelBack

Octonauts style.  Judge Barnacles.  Psi Judge Kwazii.  The Gup-Master. You know it makes sense.

ABCwarBOT

I love some standard drawn animation but the thought of a drawn Judge Dredd animation just doesn't appeal to me.    CGI animation could be cool though ( even if I'm not a fan of Death ).

Goaty