Main Menu

Prog 2076 - Divide + Conquer!

Started by Magnetica, 07 April, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norton canes

Quote from: TordelBack on 12 April, 2018, 11:30:28 AMI really like the idea of this being Crisis on Infinite Anderson-Substitutes, and for the first and probably only time I would welcome the return of Judy J'Anus

Judy J'Anus? Not heard of her and not sure that's a name I should Google here in the office :o

It's a shame that with Lamia appearing only a few weeks ago she isn't there to bump up the complement.

sheridan

Quote from: norton canes on 12 April, 2018, 11:46:05 AM
Quote from: TordelBack on 12 April, 2018, 11:30:28 AMI really like the idea of this being Crisis on Infinite Anderson-Substitutes, and for the first and probably only time I would welcome the return of Judy J'Anus

Judy J'Anus? Not heard of her and not sure that's a name I should Google here in the office :o

It's a shame that with Lamia appearing only a few weeks ago she isn't there to bump up the complement.

TB means Judge Judy Janus.

TordelBack

Tiplodocus

Really enjoyed the prog from cover to cover. I too had been doing Anderson a disservice but a quick reread where I actually paid attention to something other than David Roach's immaculately rendered areas made it all good. Jaegir is particularly my cup of tea.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

sheridan

Proudhuff

Quote from: Buttonman on 08 April, 2018, 05:04:26 PM
Quote from: Magnetica on 07 April, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

To finish there is a letters page, with a couple of letters echoing what seems to be a widely held opinion that the stories since 2073 have been great, if what immediately preceded that wasn't to everyone's taste.

I saw that - one especially was very articulate and perceptive.

It was me (what, you guessed?) first since way back in Prog 2020. Got the fever again. The letters fever!

You mean your allowed crayons and paper again?!
DDT did a job on me