Main Menu

Tesco de-liver-y feAr.

Started by Carlsborg Expert, 22 December, 2006, 11:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlsborg Expert

Waiting for the van of feast for this beastly time of year I was struck upon the idea that the Tesco delivery drivers had become desperado killers.

They had purposely stuck their details down for extra food transport work to consumers houses with the intent of actually terrorising and murdering a load of customers at their houses. Simultaneously they would pillage, rape and go on this subversive rampage ending in a blazing gun battle on the coast as they finally get caught and they themselves shot and killed. I was sure it would be the day I was on their address route, somewhere around the third to the last household whom had fallen victim.

Or they might not deliver at all.

?

DavidXBrunt

Buttonman

We're a lazy Tesco delivery household and always enjoy the replacements for unavailable stuff. 'We have no lamb chops so have enclosed a hair dryer'.

Do board members tip the Tesco man? I wouldn't dream of tipping the Amazon delivery man but usually give the Tesco bloke £2. I think it's to ease the embarassment over my laziness.

Carlsborg Expert

It has arrived.

And none of that hacking or tipping bloodshed went off niether. There's a fiver delivery toll anyways. Not bad for all the way from Burnage(about 40 minutes travel/traffic south for it).

You always worry when you're in a relatively awkward location but tesco drivers are some of the better ones. We did get three cartons of eggs replacement tho. I would've gone for another figgy pud meself.

Hampers awaaaay!