Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

My sister's boyfriend has "Holes" as a surname.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Cyberleader2000

I'm happy as I got to give advises out about which transformers and where to buy them from I love it when people come to me for help with stuff I know how to help them with :)
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

SmallBlueThing

Because today both my boys went film club after school, meaning my wife and i had eight uninterrupted hours of peace, for the first time in seven and a half years.

We spent it lounging on the sofa in our pants, with coffee, chocolate biscuits, and some dvds. We watched Vault of Horror (amicus, tom baker) and just when it had finished the postman delivered Torture Garden (amicus, burgess meredith, peter cushing, jack palance) through the door, so we watched that. Then The Bat (vincent price), which was hilarious for all the right reasons, then wrapped up with Zombieland, which she'd not seen.

Then i picked the boys up and found they'd been watching Back To The Future on the big screen, and had loved it.

Then we ate pie.

Actually, this belongs in the Drokkin' Fantastic thread. What's happened to that?

SBT

House of Usher

I'm sure life was sort of okay for some reason but I can't remember for the life of me what it was. Damn. Best just enjoy it and not examine it too much.
STRIKE !!!

Roger Godpleton

House of Usher

While you're down there can you see if my slippers are under the sofa?
STRIKE !!!

Roger Godpleton

If it had been me, you would have remembered.

(That's because I would have stolen your curios.)

Mardroid

Clone Wars volume 1(the original 2D animation) arrived today. I've already watched it (it works well watching it all through), and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The stories were very basic but it was a lot of fun.

Peter Wolf

I have got a nice job to do inside before Xmas and what is even better is i can get a taxi to work and back and get the expense of a taxi refunded from the Norwegian window company who is paying for my work as i am correcting the mistake they made with their own windows.Unfortunately its only 1 weeks work when more would have been nice.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

House of Usher

In the trail for tonight's Newsnight Review they mentioned zombies, cannibals, Shakespeare and Chekhov. I'm happy.
STRIKE !!!

DrJomster

The Walking Dead telly series seems to be going down really well... So when it finally comes on to DVD or a channel I have, it should be a cue for Good Times!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Paul faplad Finch

Because tonights spammer has manners and is  being polite enough to keep his posts in the off topic forum. 

Credit where it's due.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Rog69

I just switched my energy supplier from those greedy twats at British gas and because I have been neglectful in the past when it comes to chasing the better tariffs, I now stand to save about £400 a year on my new one and I'm getting 12 bottles of wine from the switching web site too.

Dandontdare

I was amused to receive some junk mail from my own company today addressed to "Joe Dredd"!

During some training a few months back, we had to practice adding new members to one of our booking systems, but we had to use a real address as it has automatic postcode validation. So I used my own address and picked an obvious name ... and Dredd is now being invited to take up a very special discounted offer!

I, Cosh

Quote from: Rog69 on 17 November, 2010, 01:11:19 PM
I just switched my energy supplier from those greedy twats at British gas and because I have been neglectful in the past when it comes to chasing the better tariffs, I now stand to save about £400 a year on my new one and I'm getting 12 bottles of wine from the switching web site too.
Holy shit! How much do you pay a year if you can save that much? That's my energy bill for about two years.
We never really die.