Main Menu

Lawless Model Raffle

Started by shaolin_monkey, 11 March, 2019, 07:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 02 April, 2019, 11:06:10 AM
Holy mother of Grud!

Scott Kyle, famous Scottish actor from 'Outlander', just retweeted the Lawless Model fundraiser for Save the Children to his 750,000 followers!

Jings! Crivvens! Help m'boab!

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lawlessmodelraffle
Nice one!

Half of me is pleased for you and the charity, and half is disappointed that my odds of winning Dredd werewolf will be reduced! I may have to double-dip and buy a few more tickets....

shaolin_monkey

shaolin_monkey

Many thanks to Dan for shoving in a wad of cash, but leaving raffle tickets to other entrants.

I've had a couple of queries about the number of tickets available. The answer is they are limitless. Donate, and I'll nake sure your name goes into the hat the appropriate number of times based on your contribution.

On another note, just broke the £400 mark - £100 over target!! Thank you very much for all your support folks! This money is going to much needed action for kids in dire straits. Every penny very gratefully received!

Dandontdare

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 03 April, 2019, 02:02:03 PM
Many thanks to Dan for shoving in a wad of cash, but leaving raffle tickets to other entrants.

Not wishing to claim undeserved credit, he doesn't mean me - I wants my ticketeses!  :D

shaolin_monkey

:lol: :lol:

Nope, definitely a different Dan!   :D

shaolin_monkey

Hi all - just a quick update re the model I'm building for the Lawless event. Raffle tickets for this one will only be available on the day at the event. As usual, all proceeds to Save the Children.

A lot of painting to do! Plus I need a couple of accessories.

PlanetReplicas

www.planetreplicas.com

info@planetreplicas.com
www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas

I, Cosh

We never really die.

shaolin_monkey

Thanjs both!

I managed to get a lick of paint on him, but still lots to do.

Dark Jimbo

So, so good.  :thumbsup: The maestro would be proud. Nice spice-rack, too!
@jamesfeistdraws

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Fungus

shaolin_monkey

Thanks folks! I'm working on some accessories at the mo, with the help of Velcro and other bits and bobs. I'm hoping ultimately the eventual owner will be able to choose from a few pages the statue can hold in one hand, and a few artistic utensils in the other.

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 15 April, 2019, 01:49:07 PM
Nice spice-rack, too!

Cheers, but that's all the doing of my partner. She's frequently complimented on her rack.

shaolin_monkey

Whoever wins the raffle will hopefully enjoy these accessories, thanks to Velcro and a laminator.

There's a lot more besides these, but this a taster. The idea is that the winner can use the statue to display their favourite Ezquerra art.

shaolin_monkey

Hi all! One last push for donations/raffle ticket purchase for my Justgiving/Save the Children model raffle.

£2 a ticket, and the draw will be on or shortly after the Lawless Convention in Bristol mid-May.

I will post the models to the winners.

Please give generously!

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lawlessmodelraffle