Main Menu

2000AD Binders

Started by oap_slaine, 07 May, 2008, 07:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oap_slaine

Any chance of some more binders being released. My prog collection is spiralling out of control and threatening to collapse on top of me!!

Proudhuff

Well Thargy, answer the old warper!
DDT did a job on me

jabish

Here's another vote for new binders. Not too expensive tho.

opaque

Would need a hell of a lot of them though.

lborl

Mine just go in regular binders in A4 plastic sleeves. Is that wrong?

Ace Garp 1969

No, you're the smart one. even 2000ad sized boxes cost way too much.

oap_slaine

*shameless bump*

Just thought I'd resurrect this post for more binders now!!! :(

glogan

I've just recovered my collection of Battle Picture Weekly from the loft and intend to have some binders made (holding 26 copies per binder. These won't have the 2000ad logo and are more suited to the old size 2000ad weekly, but if anyone else is interested in having some please let me know. The minimum order is 50 binders, so I will have plenty left!

Robo-K33F

We have been looking into getting some binders made up; should have some more info. in the next couple of weeks.

Grae the puppetmaker

Quote from: "Robo-K33F"We have been looking into getting some binders made up; should have some more info. in the next couple of weeks.

In that case I'll put my own binder hunt on hold! My tottering pile of alternately stacked years is starting to attract disaproving comments.

If it's any help, my ideal would be binders that hold half a year's progs, or maybe a mega-binder that could hold an entire year in one go.