Main Menu

Prop sale

Started by Steve Green, 26 October, 2012, 03:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

That was my last buy, now concentrating on the uniform build.

Spikes

Quote from: von Boom on 14 February, 2013, 05:17:14 PM
£403 for the cred set. I wasn't even in the running at £161. Grud, I'm not going to win anything.

Some incredible prices been reached, int there.
Ma-Ma's Bra is my best and last hope....

von Boom

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 14 February, 2013, 05:37:23 PM
That was my last buy, now concentrating on the uniform build.

Did you get the cred set CF?

COMMANDO FORCES

I did indeed, I was watching these all week. I intend to get sketches on the back of each one as well, that's if it's possible!

von Boom

Quote from: Judge Jack on 14 February, 2013, 05:39:30 PM
Some incredible prices been reached, int there.
Ma-Ma's Bra is my best and last hope....

I'm sure you'll look great in it. ;)

von Boom

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 14 February, 2013, 06:10:06 PM
I did indeed, I was watching these all week. I intend to get sketches on the back of each one as well, that's if it's possible!

Well done sir, well done. :)

Dandontdare

£403 for the cred set. I wasn't even in the running at £161. Grud, I'm not going to win anything.

Yeah I reckoned I'd have  a punt at seventy-odd quid thinking that several sets had already gone but phew - no chance.

COMMANDO FORCES

Good job I'm doing overtime this Sunday  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Dandontdare on 14 February, 2013, 08:57:24 PM

Yeah I reckoned I'd have  a punt at seventy-odd quid thinking that several sets had already gone but phew - no chance.

Why not print your own?

http://www.therpf.com/f40/dredd-175452/

http://www.facebook.com/groups/DreddCostumeGroup.DragonCon2013/446385488763032/

COMMANDO FORCES

Why would I want forgeries framed on my wall :o

JOE SOAP

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 14 February, 2013, 11:06:29 PM
Why would I want forgeries framed on my wall :o

Why are you buying a JIMP uniform?

COMMANDO FORCES

I went for the Dredd uniform but I couldn't go to the final price. Obviously it wasn't my size but it would've been put on a mannequin. There was no point in buying any other uniform as they didn't have complete sizes and that was always one of my bidding criteria, which only a couple of forum members knew about! My Dredd bid was higher than other Judges final prices but again that might've pushed it higher still.
The replica uniform will probably only cost about one to one and a half grand, which is cheap as chips!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 14 February, 2013, 11:31:51 PM
My Dredd bid was higher than other Judges final prices but again that might've pushed it higher still.

I think it was going there anyway, regardless.

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 14 February, 2013, 11:31:51 PM
The replica uniform will probably only cost about one to one and a half grand, which is cheap as chips!

They've managed to source some of the unused bits from the production to pull casts from so they'll be close as without being bespoke.

Bubba Zebill

Went to see Django yesterday. At one point a character takes a sweet from a bowl, filled, it seemed, with the same sweets used on the Umpty candy prop.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

COMMANDO FORCES

That was brutal. I watched some stuff go today that went for double what I paid earlier in tha auction. Obviously today being people's final chance made their minds a bit loopy.