Main Menu

Collecting quirks

Started by Trout, 18 November, 2012, 01:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Cool!

We bought so, so much Lego today. It's all for the kids, and none of it is Star Wars or anything like that, but it's still great fun.  :D

ming

Quote from: Judge Jack on 12 January, 2013, 09:02:45 PM
Now that weve established, and fully reconciled ourselves to, the slipperiness of the slope, a little treat arrived yesterday.

Ooh - nice... I used to have that one as a kid.  My boys are starting with Lego now, but still a bit on the young side (at nearly four and just over two).  Will start picking up more bits and bobs, though.

Trout

Ming, my son is just three and a bit and I reckon he's ready for Lego. The geekier stuff is too much for him - he keeps taking Batman apart, for example - but we bought him a general set just of bricks and he's absolutely loving it. It's marked ages 4+ on the box.

We kind of had to do something, though, because my daughter (6) is really enjoying her Lego sets and her poor wee brother wanted to join in.  :'(

- Trout

Large48

Ah Lego Space..................
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

SKD

Nice one Judge Jack, that's a great little set.

As I was out shopping today I picked up for myself the Republic Trooper vs. Sith Trooper battle pack 75001. I had told myself that I was not going to start buying any of the expanded universe sets, but the minifigs looked sooooooo cool :D I had to have them.

To all the other 'brickheads' or AFOL's out there on the board, the Sun has another 'Free' Lego offer coming soon. No date or sets announced yet, but as soon as I find out I'll post it on here.

Stew.

JamesC

I want the new A wing set that comes with an Admiral Ackbar minifigure!

strontium71

I used to own EVERY Star Wars Lego set going up until 3 years ago ( aside from one ) - and I sold them all to a chap for peanuts. It's only now that I have better access to ebay that I realise that I may have made a mistake  :(
...because I hate you.

Spikes

My latest purchase.

Figure ill need some of those Lego 'moon crater' boards soon, but grud - they all seem to go for a pretty penny.