Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Gloady

I kept being woken up by wind last night.  Wind normally makes me feel very warm by comparison to how cold I'd be if I were FEELING the wind, so this was a shock.  Probably because it was very cold last night.  Oh well.  Awake now. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Mikey

Quotekept being woken up by wind last night.  Wind normally makes me feel very warm

Hey it's anatural thing - I tell Mrs Mikey that I'm only trying to warm the bed.

Oh...

I'll get me coat.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Mike Gloady

Yeah, oddly enough I had some of that last night too.  THAT didn't wake me up though.

Matt Timson

I am unable to find evidence of Mike Gloady and this mysterious congratulating each other on their choice of partner.  I require an informed opinion before making my judgement.

8)
Pffft...

Mike Gloady

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 18 December, 2009, 01:55:23 AM
I just had a bunch of kids shouting and screaming outside my house and running around in the courtyard throwing snowballs outside my house which was distracting me from watching a film so i had to open the window and tell them to Fuck Off which fortunately for them they did.

Bah Humbug, eh, Pete?  ;)
@jamesfeistdraws

Banners

Trying to get hold of some hi-res press images from a company which has helped us out in this regard every few weeks for the last 2 years. Our contact there has now left, so the new person wants us to fill in forms, get references, prove credentials and send mock-ups of the new ad.

The net result of all this will be an hour wasted - and the hi-res images being sent across as requested. They could just send them now and save us all the bother.

M@

Jim_Campbell

I just had a bunch of kids shouting and screaming outside my house and running around in the courtyard throwing snowballs outside my house

I believe that the correct term for this is "playing" ...?

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 18 December, 2009, 11:12:49 AM
I just had a bunch of kids shouting and screaming outside my house and running around in the courtyard throwing snowballs outside my house which was distracting me from watching a film so i had to open the window and tell them to Fuck Off which fortunately for them they did.

Bah Humbug, eh, Pete?  ;)

Imagine children outside enjoying the snow when they could be inside watching telly or on the console, WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?
DDT did a job on me

Mike Gloady

Hoodies, eh?  

I feel bad about thoughts like those, Peter, but I DO have them.  

I feel like I'm going to hell for what just happened though.  Happened to look out the window at the deep-pan Cripsin Stevens when a cyclist, bombing down the path (and into the alleyway next to my house) slipped on ice and spun arse-over-booby over the handlebars and landed painfully on his head.  Laughed my arse off (which he clearly heard) but sod it, I could use a laugh or two this morning.

And maybe it'll stop him plummetting at (literally) break-neck pace through the narrow pathway in the alley (which is dangerous on so many levels).  I've been flatened myself several times by morons on bikes in there (and once by a motorbike, I'm not making this up).

Proudhuff

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 18 December, 2009, 08:17:31 AM
I kept being woken up by wild last night.  Wild normally makes me feel very warm by comparison to how cold I'd be if I were FEELING the wild, so this was a shock.  Probably because it was very cold last night.  Oh well.  Awake now my love. 

DDT did a job on me

Mike Gloady

wild-seven

I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Peter Wolf

I dont mind anyone playing but i dont like SHOUTING !!! and SCREAMING !!! LOUDLY at 2 am.

I wouldnt do that myself because i would have a bit more consideration for others who might be asleep and have to get up early to go to work or whatever.Al;so they could have gone over the road and played in the church garden instead of in here.

Would anyone here mind if i did that in their front garden at 2am ?
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death