Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I don't drink tea or coffee or water. I shall have a Coke and relax ;)

House of Usher

We haven't had our rubbish collected since 27th December.
STRIKE !!!

I, Cosh

I have a frozen pipe and I've no idea where. Plus I'm absolutely hopeless at fixing things (apart from Visual Basic subroutines.)
We never really die.

johnnystress

yet again i buy a vintage shirt on ebay ...and find that it would only fit a starving jockey

was everyone tiny in the 50s? Ive seen pictures of Elvis- he looked like a big guy

dammit >:(

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm sat in a cold storage depot helping out by doing some shunting. Problem is I'm on my 45 minute break bods keep coming up to me to ask me to move trailers only for me to explain the law about tacho breaks and that I can't until 02:00 or I can lose my licence and therefore my job.
They all know these rules, the bunch of twats.
I am able to start my break by law again each time someone asks me work related questions but I don't  ;)

johnnystress

Freezing temperatures and not driving for the last week = flat battery

Roger Godpleton

On the bus this morning the guy in front of me had a small gob of hair gel that he hadn't combed in properly on the back of his head. Bleurgh.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

I am totally fucking sick and tired of idiots who constantly run down my home town which is Hastings because its apparently a "depressed area".

This happened just 10 minutes ago when someone i was talking to criticised it and she hasnt even visited the fucking place !!

So she is just parroting cheap media talking points that you find in the Daily Mail so she got her head bitten off and so will anyone else who criticises it because i am fucking tired of it.Myself and my immediate family lived there for 20 years so i think i know a bit more about it than they do.

Arrogant Stupid annoying Twats.

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...........
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

COMMANDO FORCES

It's a good job you didn't watch 'Inside Out' on BBC 1 last night Peter.
30 minutes on the BNP in Hastings, me and the good wife laughed all the way through it. The Biased Broadcasting Corperation, just watching who they asked in the street what they thought said it all in the first few minutes.
See if it's on the iplayer and really get annoyed ;)

Peter Wolf

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 12 January, 2010, 08:02:47 PM
It's a good job you didn't watch 'Inside Out' on BBC 1 last night Peter.
30 minutes on the BNP in Hastings, me and the good wife laughed all the way through it. The Biased Broadcasting Corperation, just watching who they asked in the street what they thought said it all in the first few minutes.
See if it's on the iplayer and really get annoyed ;)

Well it makes perfect sense to focus on Hastings if you are going to make a documentary about the BNP and the Underclass !!

WHERE else would you go ??

[sarcasm]

Their choice of interviewees was hardly what you would call a broad selection.It was all mostly filmed in St.Leonards but you will find the same social problems in any deprived area like St.Leonards but i have yet to read or watch anything in the media that is positive about Hastings and St.Leonards yet they all fall over themselves hyping up Brighton which in my opinion is an overpriced and overrated and filthy shithole.

Of course documentaries like this only perpetuate the negative image.

I get so sick of people sometimes.

vzzbux

Yeh you have to stay away from Hastings. You are liable to lose an eye.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

TordelBack

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 12 January, 2010, 08:46:23 PM
Well it makes perfect sense to focus on Hastings if you are going to make a documentary about the BNP ...

Stems from deep-rooted guilt about their failure to resist the last lot of foreign devils...

Rog69

I have been in this house for six years now and hadn't had my heating serviced in all the time I have been here. last month I got it serviced even though it was working just fine. Last week we had the coldest day on record and my heating broke down.

The Monarch

My shower broke down during christmas I stank for days it pissed me off. Its working now thank god

Peter Wolf

Quote from: TordelBack on 12 January, 2010, 09:24:41 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 12 January, 2010, 08:46:23 PM
Well it makes perfect sense to focus on Hastings if you are going to make a documentary about the BNP ...

Stems from deep-rooted guilt about their failure to resist the last lot of foreign devils...

I dont think that the french invaders were eligable for a Council House.Did the Norman invaders get preferential treatment to the detriment of the indigenous population ?

Was there a Nationalist movement amongst the indigenous population of Serfs ?

"There be too many o them bleedin Frogs and they come over ere and take over ! I think its a bloody disgrace an they come over ere an they build their bloody castles an churches everywhere ! They int got no respect for our culture an i aint bleedin bowin an scrapin to them and that bloody William as they dont belong ere !"

I also dont know why the first wave of Norman invaders and the battle that took place is known as the battle of Hastings because it didnt take place in Hastings as it took place in Battle or what is now known as Battle so it should be known as the Battle of Battle.

As an interesting aside to that: The battlefield site is completely devoid of archeological evidence of the battle that took place.There has been next to nothing unearthed and there has been no mass graves discovered so either the historical account is wrong and it took place elsewhere or the site was picked clean and the dead were buried a good distance away and the mass graves havent been discovered yet.