Main Menu

Heyooo

Started by SpongeJosh, 22 August, 2010, 08:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpongeJosh

Hi. New reader to 2000ad. Started off reading Judge Dredd case files mid-last year, just finished reading complete case files 15, read America story arc thought it was brilliant. Completely hooked on 2000ad now. Also brought my first Judge Dredd megazine(Meg 301) today! Money well spent!

SmallBlueThing

New reader? Not a lapsed-reader newly returned, but A BRAND NEW, FRESH OFF THE PRODUCTION LINE *NEW* READER? Welcome, sir! You are doubly welcome! Have fun! Meat and biscuits is traditional- did you bring any?

SBT

Richmond Clements

Good man!
Welcome to your new home.

Jared Katooie

Welcome SpongeJosh, welcome to you.

There's loads of great 2000AD collections out there; welcome to the party dude.

TordelBack

Welcome, actual genuine noob!  What joys await you!

Roger Godpleton

Actually, Mr Back, I suspect that what we have here is in actual fact a "newb" as opposed to a "noob". I, for one, welcome him.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Why thank you Roger, having perused the Wikipedia article on same I do believe you are correct.

SpongeJosh

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll remember the meat and biscuits next time.

Emperor

Quote from: SpongeJosh on 22 August, 2010, 08:01:55 PM
Hi. New reader to 2000ad. Started off reading Judge Dredd case files mid-last year, just finished reading complete case files 15, read America story arc thought it was brilliant. Completely hooked on 2000ad now. Also brought my first Judge Dredd megazine(Meg 301) today! Money well spent!

Welcome.

How every exciting this is. The big question then is: What made you try the Case Files out?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

flip-r mk2

Welcome to the board.

filip
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

Dreddzilla

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard and have fun.

Van Dom

Brilliant! Welcome to the club! Now do you have any friends you can bring along with you? Specifically Females??
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Spaceghost

Hello Josh! Which stories are your favourites? Besides Dredd of course.

I'd like to recommend Nemesis the Warlock, Strontium Dog, Nikolai Dante, Slaine, Kingdom, Stickleback and Shakara. That should keep you going for a while.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

w3bz

Hey SJ, glad to have you with us  :D