Main Menu

The Walking Dead Season 10

Started by Keef Monkey, 17 October, 2019, 09:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Quote from: Keef Monkey on 07 November, 2019, 09:13:53 AM

When it jumps around a lot my struggle is remembering who is at which settlement, I'm not sure if it's even confusing but I can't seem to get it set in my mind where everyone lives.

Yeah, that gets me occasionally too.
If I received a phone-a-friend phone call from a popular Millionaire game show right now I still wouldn't bet on my answer as to where Siddiq and Dante have their 'hospital' based.

The scenario cuts in Episode 4 are what specifically annoyed me, e.g.
Scene A; Zombies attack Hilltop, Ezekiel prepares for battle.
Scene B; Ezekiel contemplates suicide on a riverside jetty.

Agree about Negan / JDM - stealing the show right now.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Proudhuff on 30 October, 2019, 10:50:58 PM
So having a sound track that  makes your ears bleed due to the excessive whingy content, excessive and aurally grating enough to hit the MUTE button

Having re-watched it, I can see exactingly what I meant, what was that whingly muzak?
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Quote from: Link Prime on 07 November, 2019, 10:37:57 AM
Quote from: Keef Monkey on 07 November, 2019, 09:13:53 AM

When it jumps around a lot my struggle is remembering who is at which settlement, I'm not sure if it's even confusing but I can't seem to get it set in my mind where everyone lives.

Yeah, that gets me occasionally too.
If I received a phone-a-friend phone call from a popular Millionaire game show right now I still wouldn't bet on my answer as to where Siddiq and Dante have their 'hospital' based.

The scenario cuts in Episode 4 are what specifically annoyed me, e.g.
Scene A; Zombies attack Hilltop, Ezekiel prepares for battle.
Scene B; Ezekiel contemplates suicide on a riverside jetty.

Agree about Negan / JDM - stealing the show right now.

Agreed re episode four and Negan
DDT did a job on me

shaolin_monkey

This series is getting exceptionally tedious. Negan is great, but that is it.

And yeah, whiny platitudinous music in a show about the zombie apocalypse can piss right off.

JayzusB.Christ

Personally I'm really enjoying the interplay between [spoiler]motormouth egomaniac Negan and taciturn weirdo Beta[/spoiler].  Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Also thought the little vignette about Negan and the mother and child was a great piece of work.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Link Prime

Jeffrey Dean Morgan has lost too much weight to pull off that leather jacket.

MacabreMagpie

Quote from: Link Prime on 13 November, 2019, 09:19:18 AM

Isn't that the point, though? The character has been locked up for 8 years with very little exercise so he would have lost a lot of muscle as well as being slimmer.

Link Prime

Quote from: MacabreMagpie on 13 November, 2019, 11:07:51 AM
Quote from: Link Prime on 13 November, 2019, 09:19:18 AM

Isn't that the point, though? The character has been locked up for 8 years with very little exercise so he would have lost a lot of muscle as well as being slimmer.

Sure, Negan's a badass - but he ain't no Judge Grice!

Just read an interview with JDM there - seems he's shedding those pounds for another acting role, and I agree it ties in with Negan's lengthy imprisonment too.

Still doesn't help the fact his physical threat level has been reduced to a coat-hanger with a receding hairline.
Lucille will be wielding him by the mid-season finale.