Main Menu

Wot I Ate On My Holidays

Started by Buttonman, 03 October, 2012, 08:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I see you walked away with the tablecloth tucked into your trousers :lol:

Frank

Quote from: Buttonman on 17 October, 2012, 05:13:17 PM
I have just returned from Brussels having witnessed Scotland being cruelly robbed 2-0. We were hoping for 1-0, but there you go.

Did you see the front page of the Daily Record today? "Belgian Woeful". Scotland are consistently pish at football, but brilliant at making fun of how pish we are at football. Mind you, those sub-editors will have known they'd need to come up with a headline like that from the moment the fixture was announced.

Buttonman

I came up with 'Give Levein the Tintin tack' but was shouted down.

Frank

Quote from: Buttonman on 17 October, 2012, 07:22:26 PM
I came up with 'Give Levein the Tintin tack' but was shouted down.

You'll hear the SFA singing from your song sheet in a couple of days time. The combination of the kilt and timbies (photo above) is a timelessly classic look, but you really need a beer gut and big red face to complete the look.

Buttonman

Cuts of meat are funny things - I'm sure cows, lambs and pigs are the same the world over but check out these lamb chops - never seen one as long as these before. These were pretty good but a bit stringy at the extremities. The wife got a leg of lamb and it was massive - right up to the hip.

Charlie boy

The first thing I do now when looking at your new pictures is see how your hands are positioned.
Fu*cking Proudhuff...

TordelBack

Charlie boy

Haha I'm going to follow the recent trend and ask where the 'like' button is.

COMMANDO FORCES

Well my dear Buttonman, my good lady just saw this thread and thoroughly enjoyed all your pictures. She said it was 'inspired' but you have to remember she works with people with acute mental health problems, so I believe this to be a backhanded compliment  :D

Buttonman

Buttonman a hit with the ladies? No surprise there. How is the lovely Carolyn? Tell her I send my best. Does she have that lady judge suit she was painted in?

COMMANDO FORCES

She is having fun but as for the uniform, not yet :'(

Frank

Quote from: Buttonman on 18 October, 2012, 07:23:59 PM
Cuts of meat are funny things - I'm sure cows, lambs and pigs are the same the world over but check out these lamb chops - never seen one as long as these before. These were pretty good but a bit stringy at the extremities. The wife got a leg of lamb and it was massive - right up to the hip.

Lamb ... yes, I'm sure the distended tissue in that picture came from a lamb. On an unrelated note, the recession's hit Spain really hard and everyone has lots of children who just won't leave home and don't bring in any money.

Dandontdare

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 18 October, 2012, 09:09:11 PM
my good lady ... works with people with acute mental health problems

Aren't there rules about marrying the patients?  ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

Proudhuff

Quote from: Charlie boy on 18 October, 2012, 08:16:59 PM
The first thing I do now when looking at your new pictures is see how your hands are positioned.
Fu*cking Proudhuff...

My work here is done!!

maybe it isn't lamb, maybe pig? Long-pig?
DDT did a job on me