Main Menu

1776 - What a Wonderful Year!

Started by locustsofdeath!, 19 August, 2010, 11:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Quote from: TordelBack on 22 August, 2010, 07:32:12 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 21 August, 2010, 11:44:00 PM
Social Services/CPS can snatch and seize your child because by registering the birth of your child the same thing applies as above.Also the CPS/Social Services actually admit that if your childs birth was not registered and therefore no birth certificate they cant touch your child.

Source, please?  I am not convinced that Social Services "seize" (no biased language there at all) children because they are assets registered with the state-seems more likely that they  are charged with protecting the welfare of those children as individuals with rights that they understand are being violated.

I'm also surprised to see a historically-minded chap like Peter objecting to birth certificates.

Apologies but i really dont feel like typing today but here are some links and sources that you asked for :

Watch this 5 part video - John Harris explains everything about Statutes,Legislation,Birth Certificates,Common law ,Corporate Law etc etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0IM7Hobd_k

These sources explain exactly what a Birth Certifcate is :

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=tst&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&q=a+birth+certificate+is+a+contract&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

As for the child snatching on the part of the CPS and Social Services then just Google "CPS/Social Services snatch children" and you will find loads and loads and loads of websites and articles about this subject.Page after page after page of websites and articles.

The annoying thing is there was an article i read very recently where Social Services were asked a series of questions concerning the legal parameters of their work.These questions were answered by social services in the form of a letter.One of the questions they were asked was - "If a childs birth was not registered [no birth certificate] can Social Services remove the child from the home through the Family Courts ?"

Their answer to that question was  "No".

This is to do with the issue of Birth Certificates that is explained in the links above.

This will keep you busy for a few hours but it is very interesting and not at all complicated.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

WoD

Fck me...don't know if I should laugh or cry, but Peter your post did lead me to the David Icke page (found a thread debating the 'benefits' of not registering a child), and it is worth a read just to get a feel for people's varying points of view.

Does remind me a bit of when I went to a 'Fortean' type weekend years ago with a few friends, all open minded and reasonably fair in their consideration of other people's views.  95% full of nutters we came to the conclusion...generous in hindsight.

TordelBack

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 23 August, 2010, 04:38:32 PM
Apologies but i really dont feel like typing today but here are some links and sources that you asked for :

Blimey Peter, thanks for doing that.  I'll try and get a look at that stuff later tonight.  In advance of having my mind changed, I'll explain that I've two good friends involved in different ends and at vastly different levels in (Irish) social services (mainly operating under the Health Service Executive here), and the horror stories and appallingly stressful situations they have been exposed too predispose me to think well of people who intervene in catastrophic family situations.  My current position would be to wish they had a lot more resources available for their work, which appears to involve taking kids out of situations which would lead to prosecution if they were livestock, never mind children.  While mistakes are obviously made, it's hard for me to accept that some form of socio-economic control through birth certs informs or motivates their work.  But I'll give it a shot.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: TordelBack on 23 August, 2010, 07:00:33 PM

Blimey Peter, thanks for doing that.  I'll try and get a look at that stuff later tonight.  

Rather than watching the 5 part video i linked to above watch this 9 part video instead [John Harris again] as its a much better presentation that goes into a lot more detail.

Its about understanding the legal/Lawful framework we live under.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Op5nHE-HuI&feature=related

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death