Main Menu

Judge Dredd fact checking

Started by Cyberleader2000, 21 November, 2018, 03:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Kraken is a clone of Fargo, produced by Judd, who created Joe and Rico Snr in the first place, and gave them the Double Ds, so to speak. Any alterations seem to be in the gestational phase, rather than in the genome

Rico Jr and Dolman are clones of Dredd himself.Nimrod appears to be a substantial altered clone of Fargo, along the lines of  Armon Gill.

Paris can't be a clone of Dredd or Fargo because that's not how cloning works. Her DNA must have been altered in some way to produce a female 'clone'. Her kid is sort-of Dredd's kid.

Cyberleader2000

after case files 14 which books have dark judges stories I think I should recap my dark judge knolage befor I keep going with my story.

so many clones I really need to catch up on classic dredd
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Cyberleader2000

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 26 November, 2018, 09:30:31 AM
Quote from: Frank on 26 November, 2018, 06:45:36 AM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 26 November, 2018, 01:02:01 AM
after case files 14 which books have dark judges stories

http://www.2000ad.org/?zone=thrill&page=profiles&Comic=2000AD&choice=DEATH

hmmmm not many are in the case files

Poor Barney's just quite out-of-date is all. After Theatre of Death in CF15, Judge Death: The True Story is in CF22, Dead Reckoning's in CF25, Death Becomes Him is CF29 and A Night with Judge Death is CF30(I think?).

You've also got Three Amigos in CF23, of course.
@jamesfeistdraws

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 26 November, 2018, 09:38:42 AM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 26 November, 2018, 09:30:31 AM
Quote from: Frank on 26 November, 2018, 06:45:36 AM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 26 November, 2018, 01:02:01 AM
after case files 14 which books have dark judges stories

http://www.2000ad.org/?zone=thrill&page=profiles&Comic=2000AD&choice=DEATH

hmmmm not many are in the case files

Poor Barney's just quite out-of-date is all. After Theatre of Death in CF15, Judge Death: The True Story is in CF22, Dead Reckoning's in CF25, Death Becomes Him is CF29 and A Night with Judge Death is CF30(I think?).

You've also got Three Amigos in CF23, of course.

TO AMAZON!!!!! unless any of you know a cheaper alterntive?
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

sheridan

Quote from: Funt Solo on 25 November, 2018, 11:56:01 PM
++SPOILERS++

Oh, now I remember: Kraken is the ex-Judda, right?  So Dolman is ... just a Dredd clone?  I've gotten so mixed up with Dredd clones.

So, there's Dredd and Rico to start with.  Rico gets killed.

Then later there's Kraken, who gets killed.

Then later there's Rico II.  And Dolman?  And the female one.  (Maybe I need to re-read everything after Necropolis.)

Technically they're all Fargo clones, but same difference...

sheridan

As nobody else has pointed it out - the end of Judge Death Lives (first appearance of the other three Dark Judges) left them free but body-less, having been pummelled by the souls of their Deadworld victims.

TordelBack

Quote from: sheridan on 26 November, 2018, 12:54:17 PM
As nobody else has pointed it out - the end of Judge Death Lives (first appearance of the other three Dark Judges) left them free but body-less, having been pummelled by the souls of their Deadworld victims.

Indeed. It's Anderson's foolish return to Deadworld that lets their spirits back to MC-1, and she creates new bodies for them while possessed. At the end of that visit Anderson turning their dimension jumps against them means they are left in a dimensional limbo, with Death and Fear disembodied again but Fire and Mortis more-or-less intact. By the time Dr Munn and Kraken retrieve them from the limbo dimension in Necropolis Death and Fear have new bodies, but it's not explained how.

Frank

Good points*

I interpreted Cyberleader's question about imprisonment as asking whether they were available, but I suppose if his epic centres upon Walter The Wobot accidentally knocking out the plug at the Dark Judge Containment Facility while hoovering, the distinction between locked in the jug or kicking it in limbo is important.

* Apart from the clone family tree - are we deliberately trying to confuse and drive away the only member of the board with body parts still young and fresh enough to harvest for spares when we all start having bad falls and taking queer turns?

Cyberleader2000

ok so with out reveling the plot to much

citizen working in govoment lab borrows protype demichion hoper hopeing to get a uniquick elemt from the universes im crossing over with and sell it on the black market and return the device befor anyone sees its missing but due to it being a prototype it gets the quardints off a bit and he ends up in basickily the villons HQ they torcher him for infomachion on the device and his home universes the leader sends one of her lutenits to retrive the dark judges from there imporisimont and forms a deal with them to free them and give them bodys and anouther thing that if i say you will get what the cross over is but in return they help her get the items shes after as both patries have similer goals.

thats the first chapter plan in a nut schell.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime