Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection discussion thread

Started by Molch-R, 10 December, 2014, 03:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey M@a

Quote from: Skullmo on 22 April, 2015, 03:05:45 PM
Quote from: Grey M@a on 22 April, 2015, 02:55:06 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I am assuming some of the items are inflated heavily?

I managed to get the free balloon on Ebay, and that was.

Ba-dum ish.....

Will see if there are any bargains to be had.

Just seen those myself Moldovangerbil :)

moldovangerbil

Cool.  Good luck if you bid!  I've no idea why the badge seems to be more expensive.  It's not bad as these things go, but the others are generally nicer items (apart from the weird rubber top on the mug).

Boo

Intrepid Book Correspondent for GeekPlanetOnline and comic reviewer for Sidekickcast

@bookiesnacksize on the Twitter

Andy Smart

Apestrife

Quote from: Boo on 25 April, 2015, 10:01:07 AM
I reviewed The Cursed Earth over here. Really loved it: http://www.sidekickcast.com/judge-dredd-mega-collection-8-the-cursed-earth/

Great/funny review! Loved it. Can't wait till I get my copy. Cover is brilliant!

Cursed earth is one of my absolute fav. epics! It's brilliant throughout. And to think that Garland was considering including Satanus in a (based upon Cursed earth/Origins) Dredd sequel!

shaolin_monkey

Behind the times (as usual), I just finished Mandroid.  Damn, it was great to re-read that in one collection!  This is has to be my favourite of the collections so far.  As usual, quality of the reprints (spine, cover, colour etc) was exemplary.

To think I was debating getting this series.  £20 a month well bloody spent, if you ask me!!!

iutley

In case anyone missed my seperate post on this I've put my Test Area Editions of America, Mechanismo & Apocalypse War from last year up on ebay. Have a look here if interested:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/iutley73/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Bolt-01

I'm sorry if I've missed it in one of the other posts here, but I'd quite like to get a copy of the Mandroid book and the Hachette site is only really giving me the option to sub. Is there a simple way for me to get this volume?

Grey M@a

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 28 April, 2015, 02:10:00 PM
I'm sorry if I've missed it in one of the other posts here, but I'd quite like to get a copy of the Mandroid book and the Hachette site is only really giving me the option to sub. Is there a simple way for me to get this volume?

This any good for you?

http://www.hachettepartworks.com/products/9372-judge-dredd-the-mega-collection.aspx

Seems to list the back issues, strangely enough it lists all the way to issue 20 xD

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Grey M@a on 28 April, 2015, 02:15:42 PM
Seems to list the back issues, strangely enough it lists all the way to issue 20 xD

I think you'll find it lists all 80...
@jamesfeistdraws

Bolt-01

Grey M@a- Massive thanks- Exactly what I wanted.

Now- Mandroid was book six, right?

Grey M@a

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 28 April, 2015, 02:24:27 PM
Quote from: Grey M@a on 28 April, 2015, 02:15:42 PM

I think you'll find it lists all 80...

Does indeed, FF at work was only showing 20, Chrome showing the list of 80, either way, that is the back issues order form I think Bolt was looking for  :D

Grey M@a

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 28 April, 2015, 02:29:22 PM
Grey M@a- Massive thanks- Exactly what I wanted.

Now- Mandroid was book six, right?

Aye, book 6 :)

Bolt-01