Main Menu

...PROG O...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 03 November, 2004, 01:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARRISARRIS

...over the last couple of weeks ive come across a few mentions of 2000ad prog 0, which i understand to be the dummy version of 2000ad before it got the go ahead, the latest mention was on the back page of the new Extreme Edition, i also gather there are pages from it on this very web site, now wouldnt it be nice if this could be printed properly (maybe even on bog paper, for old times sake) and givern away as a free gift with issue 1500 or something, just a thought mind...

Revelation 6:8

Prog 0 is in Thargs safe and not all the pages still exist.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan

ARRISARRIS

...maybe so, but it would still be nice to have, does Thargy still have a copy of Earthside 8? he could maybe publish that aswell...

ukdane

some of the pages are on the BBC Comics Website (sorry I don't have the URL)
Cheers

-Daney

Oddboy

Yeah, that's a good idea. Okay, it'll be incomplete, but it'd still make a great free gift for such a landmark prog as 1500.
Better set your phaser to stun.

ming

The BBC site has some pages from Prog Zero - clicky clicky linky linky...

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/comics/2000adstrips/prog0/index.shtml" target="_blank">Prog Zero

paulvonscott

I think the free gift is a good idea myself!

Bolt-01

Whats with the new ID logan?

Bolt-01

Max Kon

I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a forth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Must be refuring to the US elections

>Must be refuring to the US elections

or I just fancied a new ID plus its my answer to all those pretenders to Trouts crown.

Max Kon

How can you pretend to a crown? It's pretender to the throne. Plus my ass doesn't wear crowns, it wears thrones ;-)