Main Menu

SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE

Started by JOE SOAP, 09 December, 2017, 08:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

JOE SOAP

JamesC

radiator

Wow! Stunning animation. This is the one Lord and Miller are doing isn't it?

radiator

I'm really, really impressed. It's such a bold, fresh and confident style that you rarely see in this kind of big budget animation (especially one coming from Sony). I fully expected them to go with a very safe, generic look. I love the choppiness of the frame rate - it makes for a really nice contrast with the slick visual design and gives it an almost hand-made quality.

This just became my most anticipated comic book movie by far.

radiator

New trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4Hbz2jLxvQ

Well, I for one think this looks wonderful. Stylish, charming, and genuinely funny. I love the characters already.

Great cast, too.

Hawkmumbler

I'm satisfied this will be a bloody fab little movie, but if they screw up this chance to get Supeidaman into a movie i'll not be happy!

Colin YNWA

Despite myself its hard not to be charmed by that. I'm defo going to get a bullhorn to embarrass my kids at school drop off!

TordelBack

Blimey, you don't see that every day. What an amazing style.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 06 June, 2018, 08:57:49 PM
Despite myself its hard not to be charmed by that. I'm defo going to get a bullhorn to embarrass my kids at school drop off!
"You have to say 'I Love You' back, son."

They've totally nailed the comedy hook in this trailer, indeed.  :lol: :lol:

Bolt-01

Wow. The animation style is astoundingly good.

And Miles' dad wins my award for best Dad. I can only dream of embarrassing my kids that much.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 06 June, 2018, 05:38:36 PM
if they screw up this chance to get Supeidaman into a movie i'll not be happy!

Nicholas Hammond has been cast in Quentin Tarantino's  "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" – Spider-Verse confimed.

CalHab

Looks like a fun movie.

Unfortunately I made the mistake of reading some comments on Facebook about it. I despair for humanity,

TordelBack

Quote from: CalHab on 08 June, 2018, 03:32:46 PM
Unfortunately I made the mistake of reading some comments on Facebook about it. I despair for humanity,

That's never not a mistake.  The good thing about the sub-literate wankers of the Commentariat is that they are on the wrong side of history, and they know it.  That high-pitched whine you hear all the time these days?  That's the sound of wheels grinding exceedingly fine.