1 jaegir
2 fall of deadworld
3 survival geeks

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

1. jaegir
2. brass sun
3. fiends

DrJomster

Love these polls. It would be a bit clearer though to either say: 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 1 point, 2 points, 3 points, otherwise it's a bit ambiguous isn't it? *ducks for cover in case it's actually obvious to everyone else*
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

DrJomster

1st Brink
2nd Jaegir
3rd Strontium Dog
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Magnetica

1st Brink
2nd Grey Area
3rd Savage.

For me it's Brink by a country mile. Honourable mention for Survival Geeks, which went from being not really my thing to me actually quite liking it.

Also it seems a bit harsh to leave out Kingdom, but you can only vote for so many.

Fungus

1st. Brink
2nd. Grey Area
3rd. Mechastopholes

Colin YNWA

Its very difficult this year and I'm sad to leave out a few, loved the recent Sinister Dexter, Fiends and Dead World but I'll go for

3rd - Kingdom - if that is the end it was a great one
2nd - Brass Sun
1st - Brink

ming

Quote from: DrJomster on 03 January, 2019, 10:58:03 PM
Love these polls. It would be a bit clearer though to either say: 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 1 point, 2 points, 3 points, otherwise it's a bit ambiguous isn't it? *ducks for cover in case it's actually obvious to everyone else*

I did wonder about that after I just listed 1-2-3; I meant these as the ranks rather than the points and I guess most people intend the same?

wedgeski

Quote from: wedgeski on 03 January, 2019, 11:46:55 AM
Brink 3
Grey Area 2
Strontium Dog 1
Just to be clear: I have listed the number of points I wish to award each strip, with Brink my favourite strip of the year. :)

norton canes

Quote from: DrJomster on 03 January, 2019, 10:58:03 PM

Good point   :-\

Probably best if people stick to this format when posting their votes:

1st x
2nd x
3rd x

I think most of the posts are pretty clear - thanks for your clarification, wedgeski  :)

Tomwe

I may be the only one who misunderstood then. If a mod wants to delete my earlier post that would help but really I like them all.
1st Fiends Of The Eastern Front
2nd Kingdom
3rd Brass Sun

Quote from: Tomwe on 03 January, 2019, 07:49:29 PM
3- Brass Sun
2- Kingdom
1- Fiends Of The Eastern Front
I began the year re-reading all of Brass Sun to date so that was a necesssary inclusion, and similarly with Kingdom's second Ultimate Collection volume dropping the late part of the year I was all in with Gene & co.
But Dave Taylor's art on Fiends made it top my list.
What a great year- here's to more great thrills in 2019!

norton canes

No worries, I got that! You mentioned in your post that Fiends topped the list.

BPP

1st - strontium dog
2nd - brink
3rd - grey area

Honourable mention but no points (soz) to fiends.

The small house was story of the year tho. No doubt. Despite the forum naysayers.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Batman's Superior Cousin

3 - The Fall of Deadworld
2 - Gray Area
1 - Brink
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Rogue Judge

My undisputed top 3:

1-Strontium Dog
2- Kingdom
3- Jaegir