Main Menu

Y'know what really grinds my gears?

Started by Link Prime, 12 April, 2014, 01:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

I always thought those toilet seats that won't stay up were a feminist plot.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

Grugz

my gran's loo was a chopper chopper... luckily they had an outside one too so I was still able to have kids...also I remember the stairs in my grans house were bloody steep I fell a couple of times as a kid never mind when I grew big clown feet.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Hawkmumbler

I know I bring up the subject of sexual discrimination a lot but....the anti-pride sentiment ussualy starting with these words....

"You don't see a straight pride festival"

It's be ause you don't fucking need it. Your nit an oppressed minority, your never living in fear for your life, you don't have to be constantly put under scrutiny or stereotyped.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

The Gay Pride parade in Belfast is all wrong.

You're not supposed to have a parade here without an accompanying riot. Get it together gays
You may quote me on that.

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: Link Prime on 02 June, 2015, 11:59:55 AM
Quote from: JamesC on 02 June, 2015, 11:49:15 AM
Or worse, ones that you think are safely lent against the cistern but then drop down with a slam halfway through, splashing in the piss stream on the way.

There's also a worse possible outcome...

We have one of those in our house. If you step on a certain floorboard whilst urinating the seat comes slamming down. We call it 'The Willy Whacker'.

JPMaybe

Talking of micturition/toilet-seat woes, what about when you're taking a dump as a matter of urgency and you manage to wazz through the gap between the seat and the bowl all over your trousers and shoes. I can't be the only one this has happened to.

...right?
Quote from: Butch on 17 January, 2015, 04:47:33 PM
Judge Death is a serial killer who got turned into a zombie when he met two witches in the woods one day...Judge Death is his real name.
-Butch on Judge Death's powers of helmet generation

Dandontdare

Quote from: JPMaybe on 25 June, 2015, 03:19:02 PM
Talking of micturition/toilet-seat woes, what about when you're taking a dump as a matter of urgency and you manage to wazz through the gap between the seat and the bowl all over your trousers and shoes. I can't be the only one this has happened to.

...right?

Ah yes, the Morning-Semi Overshoot Phenomena, very nasty.

My friend had a toilet seat with an almost invisible crack so that unless you sat in a specific position it nipped your arse.

NapalmKev

Lucky bastards with your Toilet seats. Down 'ere in the South-West we still Shit and piss in a hole in the back garden.

Seriously though, I've had the 'piss through the gap in the seat' scenario, landing on my trousers just before my shift started at work. Great fun.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

radiator

I've genuinely always wondered whether those toilet seats were just badly fitted or actually deliberately set up like that to stop people leaving the seat up...?

Mardroid

We don't have seats on our work toilets.

On the plus side, there's no gap to accidentally pee through.

Bit cold for the botty though, unless you don't mind doing the 'hover bomb' thing.

Something Fishy

Quote from: NapalmKev on 25 June, 2015, 04:30:14 PM
Lucky bastards with your Toilet seats. Down 'ere in the South-West we still Shit and piss in a hole in the back garden.

Seriously though, I've had the 'piss through the gap in the seat' scenario, landing on my trousers just before my shift started at work. Great fun.

Cheers

you must be in the posh part of the south west.  down here in cornwall we live down in the bleddy oles and buggers from up country piss n shit on us.

Spaceghost

To be positioned to piss through the gap between seat and porcelain, I imagine you would have to have a very small penis. You have my sympathies.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

JPMaybe

I'm a grower, not a shower.  Plus if it's a cold day.
Quote from: Butch on 17 January, 2015, 04:47:33 PM
Judge Death is a serial killer who got turned into a zombie when he met two witches in the woods one day...Judge Death is his real name.
-Butch on Judge Death's powers of helmet generation

Spaceghost

People typing THEN when they really mean THAN.

"Judge Dredd is much more handsome then Batman"

"Then Batman what? Oh, you mean JD is more handsome THAN Batman. Well why don't you fucking say that then you utter moron?"

It's usually Americans too, as if their litany of sins wasn't fucking big enough already.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...