Main Menu

Get Fact!

Started by karne, 10 January, 2003, 07:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Fact:

Hitler did, in fact, really only have one ball.

karne

"Hitler did, in fact, really only have one ball."

But he did have a number of dances and the odd disco every now and then.

As you are probably aware Mr Rac you are the winner of the 600th post. Let me know what you're after (either here or via e-mail if you want) whether it be a DVD, video, graphic novel, book, figure etc. and I'll do my best to aquire it and send it off to you as soon as is humanly possible.

Happy trails,

karne.

test 4 echo

"Hitler did, in fact, really only have one ball."

although he did have 2, until he dropped his largest one invading russia.

fact:

Eating after dinner mints at any of Hitler's functions may have had fatal consequences.

JimBob

Fact: Hitler would only issue orders in Welsh.

karne

"Hitler would only issue orders in Welsh."

And he would only listen to the acknowledgement of his orders in Gaelic.

karne

You know, if we carry on like this I'm going to have to re-name this thread "Get Fa(s)c(is)t".

Richmond Clements

My fact appears to have mutated this into some kind of Combat 18 meeting.

Thankyou Karne, I'll contact you presently. And thank you Devon'd Daddy for stopping posting when he did and allowing me an oppertunistic (sp) fact posting.

Trout

Fact: this is post no. 607 on this thread and when it reaches 666 the world will end in a sea of fire and blood.

I hope.

- Trout

karne

"when it reaches 666 the world will end in a sea of fire and blood."

Hmm, probably not going to be much fun being a sea-dwelling Despot around that time then eh Trouty.

Devons Daddy

FACT
modern golf balls are compsed of a variety of elements which are attacted to liquid.this can be witnessed by hitting a standard golf ball over a large body of water. will note they always land in said water.
at least they do when i play golf.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

well your lordship rac
Karne will reward you well for this fete.

he sent me progs 1-20 in mint condition with orignal free gifts attached, they are in specail cardboard box with is sealed. of course i have not  opened my prize. as Karne explained they would turn to dust if i did so,.they can only be removed in a clean germ free vacuum such as the space shuttle as it orbits the earth. but i know they are in there
how? well Karne said
it was a FACT that they where so it must be true.
i wonder what he is goin to send you?
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

WoD

That's the second time DD has set this up so someone else could get the mythical 'hundred' posting.  Very generous and fair man is he.  As his Karne (of course).

But, DD could you avoid doing it on the days that my kid is screaming his heart out and vomiting exorcist-style, so that I can get a shot at it next time.

OK - FACT - I've gone through 5 t-shirts this weekend due to aforemetioned exploding baby incidents, only to give up and go topless therefore only having to hose myself down instead of having to continually run the washing machine.  More environmentally sound me hopes.  Mrs WoD put her foot down on me hoseing down the baby though.

WoD

Pyroxian

>You should always place a thin film of clear
>plastic over a mirror before looking into it.
>This simple act will, in the event of over-
>balancing, prevent you from falling into the
>alternate dimension contained within the mirror.

What utter tosh! Everyone knows that you can't fall into the mirror as the doppelganger of you in the other dimension provides equal pressure (Try pressing your fingertips against a mirror sometime...)

Of course what you have to watch out for people is those clever mirror-selfs that have abducted this dimension's version of themselves and are now staging a takeover... Beware the left-handed people...

Steve

Noisybast

"Of course what you have to watch out for people is those clever mirror-selfs..."

FACT: Evil mirror selves can usually be identified by the goatee beards they sport.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Smiley

Beware the left-handed people...

We've got our own sharp objects now, too. Left-handed scissors, corkscrews and, um, tin-openers.

Fact: It's impossible to lick your elbow.