Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattofthespurs

Tomontherun94

Any premium subscribers got the Death figurine yet? My account says it was sent out with issues 23 and 24. Got those books yesterday but no sign of the figurine yet.

bernardsfingers

Quote from: Tomontherun94 on 31 July, 2018, 05:08:51 PM
Any premium subscribers got the Death figurine yet? My account says it was sent out with issues 23 and 24. Got those books yesterday but no sign of the figurine yet.
I also received 23 & 24 yesterday but no figurine as yet. I'm guessing no-one has got there's yet as there's none listed on eBay for £100 so far! ;-)

Mattofthespurs

Books arrived yesterday but no figurine.
And no figurine today either as postie has just been and gone :(

sheridan

Would like to see what the reaction is to Meltdown Man - I'm guessing many here will be reading it for the first time?

GaryUK

Is the Meltdown Man book complete?  Would like to know if it's worth upgrading from the softcover Rebellion edition.

sintec

Quote from: sheridan on 01 August, 2018, 03:26:43 PM
Would like to see what the reaction is to Meltdown Man - I'm guessing many here will be reading it for the first time?

First time reader here - I'll let you know in about a month when my sub shows up :(

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: sheridan on 01 August, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

I loved it when it originally came out in the Prog.

But, alas, I was a lot younger.

Looking forward to re-reading it. The first time in quite a while.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: GaryUK on 01 August, 2018, 03:35:13 PM
Is the Meltdown Man book complete?  Would like to know if it's worth upgrading from the softcover Rebellion edition.

Yes, it's the whole thing!
@jamesfeistdraws

GaryUK

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 01 August, 2018, 04:00:57 PM
Quote from: GaryUK on 01 August, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

Yes, it's the whole thing!

Brilliant, I'm going to upgrade!  Thanks!

Tomwe

Anyone not gotten their delivery this month?

Woolly

Quote from: Tomwe on 03 August, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

Recieved ABC Warriors Bk2 and Rogue Bk2 a couple of days ago myself, or do you mean the next ones?

Tomwe

Quote from: Woolly on 03 August, 2018, 04:23:54 PM
Quote from: Tomwe on 03 August, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

Recieved ABC Warriors Bk2 and Rogue Bk2 a couple of days ago myself, or do you mean the next ones?
The delivery allocated on 20th July - mine hasn't come yet.

Tomwe

sintec

Quote from: Tomwe on 04 August, 2018, 06:24:19 PM
(It came today)

And presumably it contained the right issues? (I seem to remember you persuaded them to do you a double delivery last month to get back in sync with the shop release dates).

I've really enjoyed last months volumes.  ABC Warriors is stunning, all the artists absolutely knocked it out of the park there.  Only downside was the occassional moments of slightly heavy handed preaching from Pat which had a tendency to get in the way of the story a little.  Hellbringer seems to have got off to a cracking start, does anyone know when we expect the next volume?

Not quite finished Rogue yet, just got to the end of Fort Neuropa.  Having seen the promo posts on FB I was worried this was going to get too silly and maybe a little bit racist.  It is pretty daft but it manages to wear it quite well and the stereotypes were more silly than offensive.  Another one of those that I enjoyed more than I expected to.